As a nurse, Wendy has seen her fair share of injuries and illnesses. She works late hours, often not leaving herself much time for self-care. But she does her best to stay focused and attentive during work and on her off-hours. The problem is that Wendy’s noticed that her mental health seems to be suffering. When she has time away from the hospital, she feels paralyzed, as though she’s stuck in a loop of sadness and apathy. In her free time, she often wonders if she’s going through depression.
While Wendy doesn’t have much experience with therapy or counseling, she knows that talking with a mental health professional could help her. Plus, avoiding the issues that she’s feeling on the inside hasn’t worked so far. Because of the odd hours that she works as a nurse, Wendy is considering whether or not online therapy could be a way for her to experience relief from.
If you’re like Wendy, finding the time to prioritize your mental health can be a hassle, but with online therapy, things are a lot simpler. We understand that many people are intimidated by connecting with a mental health professional, but the truth is that opening up can offer relief from the symptoms you’re facing. Choose to get professional assistance on your own terms, with the flexibility and convenience of online therapy with Thriveworks in Madison, WI.
Online Therapy: How Does It Work, and How Can It Help?
Our virtual services are designed to make quality mental health care available to people everywhere—as long as you have a reliable internet connection and somewhere private to talk, you’re set. Every day, people attend sessions with our therapists and counselors to get assistance and insight related to the conditions or issues that they’re faced with.
Some of the ways that our providers can help include:
- Creating a treatment plan that fits their client’s unique perspective and situation
- Cultivating empathy and compassion between family members or couples in group therapy sessions
- Educating clients about mental health, and provide them with coping strategies to improve their quality of life
- Helping individuals regulate their emotions, like anger or grief
One of the best ways to ensure that you’ll get the best treatment possible is to allow yourself to open and have a candid conversation with your therapist or counselor. It can be scary, but they’re not random strangers, they’re trained professionals that partner with you. Our providers help thousands of people across the country with common issues and disorders such as:
- Friendship or family dynamic troubles
- Child or teen behavioral issues
- And many more challenges
The Benefits of Online Therapy
For those who work or travel frequently, being able to talk with your provider on the go is a must. Whatever your schedule looks like, it’s easier to get quality mental health care when you can attend a session anywhere with reliable internet access and somewhere private to talk. There’s no better therapy option when you can:
- Connect from home, the office—wherever
- Find extra time in your schedule to attend sessions
- Avoid commuting to your therapist’s office
- Still see a provider even if they aren’t in your immediate area
- Prioritize your mental health while balancing family life and other commitments
Even with all these benefits, our Thriveworks team in Madison, WI understands that many people face anxiety related to talking with a mental health professional. However, it’s not a sign of weakness or dependence to seek assistance. Partnering up with one of our online therapists is a sign of strength and your commitment to trying something new.
Schedule Your First Online Therapy Session with Thriveworks in Madison, WI
When you decide that you’re ready to discover the benefits of online therapy, you’ll be connected with our scheduling team at our Madison, WI office. They’ll guide you through each step in the enrollment process: from setting up your insurance to finding the right provider, our scheduling specialists have you covered. They’re available seven days a week, and on top of that we offer exclusive enrollment benefits not often matched by other providers, like:
- Scheduling availability for weekends and evenings
- 23.5hr cancellations
- Access to your provider as needed in-between appointments
- Q/A chat line with our life coaches
- A free digital copy of our book, “Leaving Depression Behind”, an invaluable guide to addressing your mental health needs
Don’t let false misconceptions and stigma hold you back from the benefits of online therapy. There’s never been a faster, more reliable way to connect. Plus, 97% of our customers report that their sessions start on time, or even before their scheduled time. If you’re ready to take the next step and get closer to experiencing better mental health, call Thriveworks in Madison, WI to get started.