Mental health disorders can affect anyone. Some people feel like they should be able to cope with mental illness by themselves, but the reality is that this can often be extremely difficult to do.
With the many stressors and obligations of everyday life, there’s no shame in seeking an outside perspective and asking for help. If left unchecked, mental health issues can start to dramatically impact the way you live your life. You may notice increased conflict in your relationships, difficulties at work, or adjustments to your sleep and eating habits.
Even if you’re only experiencing mild symptoms, a professional counselor can help identify the deep-seated origins of these challenges and help you overcome them.
Many people who would be considered successful by conventional standards nevertheless still grapple with anxiety, depression, or another mental health issue throughout their lives. Actor Chris Evans is just one example of a celebrity who has struggled with mental health throughout his life and spoken out about the importance of getting help.
Your symptoms may feel overwhelming but you don’t have to handle your mental health issues alone. At Thriveworks Counseling Bentonville, we’re here to give you specialized care to help you take back control of your life.
Can Therapy or Counseling Services Help Enhance My Life?
A common misconception surrounding therapy is that it’s only for individuals with severe symptoms of mental health disorders. However, anybody can benefit from therapy, whether it’s to help treat ongoing symptoms or as a preventative measure to teach you the skills necessary to maintain your own mental health.
The psychologists, psychotherapists, and professional counselors at Thriveworks Counseling Bentonville offer a wide variety of services to help you manage your mental health. The following are just a few of the challenges that can be overcome with the assistance of a mental health professional:
- Conflict with loved ones
- Low self-esteem
- Poor body image
- Anxiety and panic attacks
- Anger issues
- Feelings of apathy or hopelessness
- Loss of a loved one
- Marital strife and relationship issues
- Eating disorders
- Substance abuse
Mental health disorders can take many forms. If you are experiencing symptoms that are interfering with your life, it may be time to reach out to a professional.
What Mental Health Services Are Offered at Thriveworks Counseling Bentonville ?
Our Bentonville, AR counseling team is equipped to handle a wide range of counseling needs. Your mental health needs are unique, and we offer individual counseling along with family counseling to provide an experience that is right for you.
Some of the services available are as follows:
- Individual counseling
- Marriage counseling and couples therapy: No relationship is perfect all the time. A marriage and family counselor can bridge gaps in communication and help you and your partner solve problems together. Couples therapy can resolve pressing concerns while teaching you and your partner skills to encourage mutual support and understanding.
- Depression therapy and anxiety therapy: Depression and anxiety are two of the most common mental health disorders, yet both are highly treatable. Therapy can give you the control you need to keep depression and anxiety from impacting your life.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT): Often referred to as CBT, cognitive behavioral therapy focuses on identifying the thinking patterns that lead to uncomfortable emotions or unwanted behaviors. By addressing the underlying causes of these patterns, you can learn to replace them with healthy practices.
- Family counseling/family therapy
- Teen counseling and child therapy: Child-rearing methods can have a profound impact on a kid’s development. Whether it involves a whole family looking to work through their interpersonal issues or parents seeking guidance on raising a child together, family and child therapy can help.
- Anger and stress management: Anger and stress can encroach on anybody’s life, and learning to manage both can have a positive physical and psychological impact.
- Grief and loss counseling: Grief and loss are natural parts of life but they can also affect you for extended periods of time if not processed correctly. Counseling can help you come to terms with a tough loss and keep you moving forward.
Through counseling and therapy services, we help with a range of mental health conditions and other challenges, including:
- Eating disorders
- LGBTQ+ issues
- Relationship problems
- Sexual abuse/issues
- Sleep problems
Our providers — from therapists and counselors to clinical psychologists — specialize in a range of counseling approaches, but they’ll cater your treatment to your unique preferences and needs. They might utilize:
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT)
- Eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR)
- Acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT)
- Strength-based counseling
- Solution-focused therapy
- Christian counseling
- Emotionally-focused therapy
- Family systems
- Motivational interviewing
How Do I Schedule an Appointment at Thriveworks Counseling Bentonville?
If you’re struggling with feelings of anxiety, depression, or another mental disorder, the mental health professionals at Thriveworks Counseling Bentonville can offer you the care you need. We understand that you’re busy, and strive to provide personalized care options that meet your mental health and scheduling needs.
Thriveworks offers virtual therapy services for your convenience, as well as options for evening or weekend sessions. We also accept many different insurance plans and offer numerous membership benefits, including:
- Advice via phone or email outside of regularly scheduled sessions
- Community discussion moderated by mental health professionals
- Exclusive content, including videos and eBooks
Your mental health is worth improving. Call Thriveworks Counseling Bentonville and you could have an appointment with a psychologist or other mental health professional scheduled in as little as 24 hours.
Where Is Thriveworks Counseling Bentonville Located?
Thriveworks Counseling Bentonville is located at 809 SW I St., Suite 23, Bentonville, AR 72712, near the intersection of SW 8th St. and next to Bank of America.
If you have trouble finding our office or have any questions about how to get here, please don’t hesitate to reach out!