Find a Therapist at Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Toledo
Can you remember the last time you put yourself first and prioritized your well-being? For example, when is the last time you…
- Took a bubble bath, simply to relax
- Carved out time in your schedule to read that new book
- Said “no” because you didn’t want to commit to doing that favor
- Vented to a friend or family member about some tough feelings
- Went for a run without any expectations of how fast or far you’d go
These are a few examples of self-care practices, which by the way, are activities that help you improve and maintain your mental health. Many people have a tough time recalling the last time they engaged in self-care or put themselves first.
This sheds light on a common reason why some forego therapy: They don’t treat themselves with the same kindness and care that they do others. Fortunately, though, this is changing. More and more people are beginning to step up for themselves. They’re reaching out for mental health help when they need it or think they could benefit.
Is there something that you want to talk to a counselor about? Are you dealing with symptoms of a mental health condition, issues in your relationship, stress, or other challenges that are having a negative impact on your mental wellbeing? Reach out to Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Toledo. We have counselors, therapists, psychologists, life coaches, and psychiatrists on our team who are well-equipped to help and support you.
When you’re ready to get started, just call our office. Our scheduling team will help you set up your first appointment for in-person or online therapy.
What Types of Therapy Are Offered in Toledo, OH?
If you are looking for a specific form of therapy, you’re in the right place. Or, even if you aren’t certain what form of therapy you’re looking for or in need of, you’re still in the right place. Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Toledo connects our clients with skilled and compassionate providers who specialize in different areas of mental health. We have psychologists who specialize in helping children and adolescents. We also have family therapists and marriage counselors who specialize in helping couples and families.
Here is a list of some of the services that we can offer our clients at Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Toledo:
- Depression therapy, which can help you manage your specific symptoms and get to the bottom of the cause of your depression
- Therapy for anxiety, which can help you manage your anxiety symptoms and improve day to day functioning
- Trauma therapy and PTSD counseling, which can support you as you come to terms with your traumatic event and heal
- Grief and loss counseling, which can offer help and support as you grieve the loss of your loved one, pet, or even a beloved job
- Couples therapy and marriage counseling, which can support the health and happiness of your relationship with your partner
- Family therapy, which can help you work through conflicts and repair relationships with your loved ones
- Child therapy, which can help your children or teens work through their specific mental health challenges
- Psychiatry, which can offer medication management to those struggling with severe or persistent mental health conditions and other challenges.
Through therapy and counseling services, we help with a range of additional mental health conditions and other challenges, including:
- Eating disorders
- LGBTQ+ issues
- Relationship problems
- Sexual abuse/issues
- Sleep problems
Our providers — from therapists and counselors to clinical psychologists — specialize in a range of counseling approaches, but they’ll cater your treatment to your unique preferences and needs. They might utilize:
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT)
- Eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR)
- Acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT)
- Strength-based counseling
- Solution-focused therapy
- Christian counseling
- Emotionally-focused therapy
- Family systems
- Motivational interviewing
These are just some of the services that we can offer you here at Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Toledo. If you have questions about the above or about other services that you’re looking for, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Schedule Mental Health Services at Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Toledo
Our mental health is crucial to our overall well being. If you are suffering as a result of a mental illness, conflicts in your most beloved relationships, stress, or another challenge that directly affects your mental or emotional health, please talk to a mental health professional.
Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Toledo would love to assist you on this journey of living better. We can help you improve your health, happiness, and success. If you’d like to see what counseling, therapy, or life coaching can do for you, please call our Toledo, OH office. We’re ready to get started as soon as you are.
Where Is Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Toledo Located?
Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Toledo is located at 425 Jefferson Ave, Toledo, OH 43604, just a block from the Maumee River.
If you have trouble finding our office or have any questions about how to get here, please don’t hesitate to reach out!