As popular opinions about mental health subjects shift, more and more people are discovering the benefits that therapy, counseling, or psychiatric services can provide. And at Thriveworks in Bowling Green, KY we’re a part of that process. Helping people experience the relief that comes with better mental health is part of what we do, and being open to connecting with a therapist or psychiatrist is a big step in that journey. But for many, seeing a mental health professional might not sound like something they’re comfortable with.
Reasons will vary, but oftentimes, people are afraid of:
- Being judged for seeing a therapist or psychiatrist
- Committing to appointment times
- Talking about issues that make them feel uncomfortable
We acknowledge these fears, but at Thriveworks, our mental health professionals make a point to establish a connection with you based on professionalism and a shared commitment to making improvements to your mental health. Our therapists, psychologists, psychiatrists, and life coaches know how to listen; they’ll use your feedback to team up with you and improve your quality of life as well as your mental health, too.
How Can Online Psychiatry Benefit Me?
Perhaps you’ve wanted to prioritize your mental health more, but it seems like too much of a hassle to cram something else into your busy schedule. You’re not alone—but we’ve got you covered with our online psychiatry services. It’s a great way for mental health professionals and their clients to stay in touch and connect through virtual sessions.
It might sound unconventional, but online psychiatry lets people:
- Avoid any anxiety about meeting their provider in person
- Reduce time spent driving to a brick-and-mortar location
- Get the mental health care they need, from home or the office. People can connect with their provider anywhere with reliable internet and a private space to talk.
Thriveworks in Bowling Green, KY is a part of a larger team of mental health professionals helping thousands to experience better mental health. Our psychiatrists are an important part of that team. Many of our clients receive unparalleled support and assistance with their mental health conditions or disorders. Psychiatrists are medical doctors, who:
- Are licensed to conduct therapy sessions as a psychologist would
- Can prescribe medications to help treat disorders or conditions
- May use a combination of prescriptions and therapy as a part of a treatment program
Should I Work with a Therapist?
As we’ve mentioned, we offer both in-person and online care. Both are great options, but online services are a way for people to find more time and flexibility to take care of their mental health. Additionally, many people feel more comfortable with virtual mental health care. Still, we understand that seeking mental health services is intimidating. Rest assured that our mental health professionals are here to help and always put their clients first—their job is to connect with you and work with you to make positive changes in your life.
Mental health professionals — from therapists to psychologists and psychiatrists — can assist people struggling with mental health conditions, such as:
- Difficulties regulating emotions
- PTSD or other anxiety-based disorders
- Depression, or bipolar disorder
- Insomnia and sleeping problems
- And many other mental health problems
If you’re not seeing the issue you’re faced with listed above, don’t worry. We don’t expect you to have all the answers. Calling our Bowling Green, KY office shouldn’t feel like another to-do. A candid conversation with one of our scheduling specialists about the provider type and appointment time that works best for you is all that’s required. Additionally, you can book your appointment yourself using our online booking widget.
Schedule Therapy or Online Psychiatry at Thriveworks in Bowling Green, KY
Regardless of whether you’re seeing a therapist for the first time, or looking to make a change, Thriveworks in Bowling Green, KY can help you get started today. If therapy or online psychiatry sounds like it could be the pathway to better mental health that you’ve been looking for, don’t hesitate to get connected with a provider at Thriveworks in Bowling Green, KY. We offer industry-leading perks for those who enroll, too, such as:
- Same and next-day sessions: Say goodbye to waiting in line for an appointment! Schedule and attend a session the same or next day—and cancel your appointment without penalty as long as you give us a 23.5hr notice.
- Life coach Q/A chat line: Find guidance from our life coaches–you can get detailed answers to your most important questions.
- Scheduling assistance 7 days a week: When you call us to make an appointment, you’ll be greeted by one of our scheduling specialists. Their expertise and guidance make getting the care you need even easier.
- Consistent, timely appointments: Many of our clients (97%) report that their sessions start at or before their scheduled time. If it’s your first time calling in to schedule with your provider, you’ll often have your first appointment within 24-48hrs of calling them.
Thriveworks in Bowling Green, KY wants to help you find the treatment options and provider that works best for you. Whether you choose to see an online psychiatrist, or to connect with a therapist, psychologist, or life coach, getting quality mental health care has never been easier. Our goal is to make mental health care accessible for everyone, by ensuring that our clients everywhere experience the best possible services and provider care.