Indiana Counseling—Online Mental Health Services in Indiana
Have you ever considered talking to a counselor? Perhaps your work environment is overwhelmingly stressful as of late. Or, maybe you and your spouse are struggling to work through major differences. Or, maybe you aren’t feeling like yourself—instead, you’re feeling depressed and anxious.
If the thought has crossed your mind, you could likely benefit from talking to a counselor. In fact, here at Thriveworks Indiana Counseling, we believe that everyone can benefit from starting a relationship with a counselor. This relationship can help you overcome the aforementioned challenges; it can also support long-term mental health and wellbeing. Despite what many people believe, counseling isn’t just for people who are encountering major challenges. It’s also for those who are looking to get more out of life; those who are interested in thriving, instead of just living.
Your mental health is a priority. Your happiness is an essential. Your self-care is a necessity. –Unknown
We’ve identified a few important areas of life above: work, relationships, individual wellbeing. In these and other areas, you might encounter multiple challenges (both mild and major), on any given day. Fortunately, a counselor can help with all of these areas and virtually any mental health challenge you can think of. Here at Thriveworks Indiana, our counselors are ready to step in and help you work through the given challenge or set you up with the tools to thrive in life. Further, our counselors can work with you in an online environment as soon as today or tomorrow. We pride ourselves on offering same-day and next-day appointments to most of our new clients.
Counseling and Therapy Options at Thriveworks Indiana
Mental health needs can vary greatly from one individual to the next. For this reason, we offer many different counseling and therapy options, all of which are designed to help people with their specific challenge. For example, Thriveworks Indiana Counseling can provide…
- Couples therapy and marriage counseling
- Family therapy and child therapy
- Stress management and anger management counseling
- Trauma therapy and PTSD counseling
- Depression and anxiety therapy
- Addiction and substance abuse counseling
- Life coaching and career counseling
- Christian counseling
There are many other mental health services offered by the counselors and therapists at Thriveworks in the state of Indiana. Depending on what you are going through, counseling can help you work through harmful relationship issues; better manage personal and professional stress; explore causes and better manage symptoms of a mental illness; work through and heal from traumatic experiences; find greater happiness or success in your life.
Thriveworks Indiana Counseling is proud to help you in any and every capacity. We’ll work with you to understand what your needs and goals are, which will then be used to build the framework for your treatment. Remember, your counselor is here to help, guide, and support you as you work through your given challenges.
Mental Health Care In Indiana—Schedule Your Session Today
Thriveworks Indiana Counseling functions completely online. You can locate more information below about how this works:
- If you’re looking for counseling or another form of mental health help, consider scheduling an appointment at Thriveworks Indiana. To do so, just call our office.
- When you call our office you’ll be connected with a scheduling specialist who will help you to set up your session quickly and with ease.
- Your scheduling specialist will explain your options. When it comes to online counseling services at Thriveworks Indiana, you get to choose from telephone or video counseling.
- Both of these options prove effective; it merely comes down to personal preference. That said, if you try one of these options and decide that it isn’t the right fit, we’re happy to get you scheduled with the other online counseling service.
- In addition to the flexibility that comes with online counseling, we offer flexible appointment times, including those in the evenings and on the weekends.
- We understand that some people can’t make it to the normal daytime or weekday sessions (even when counseling is online). Therefore, our counselors have flexible schedules to best help you! Just let your scheduling specialist know what day and time works best for you.
We have skilled, caring, and experienced providers. Thriveworks Indiana Counseling prides itself on working with highly qualified professionals who have proven their ability to help people (just like you) heal, grow, and thrive. If you’re interested in what counseling could do for you, we are just a call away. We hope to hear from you soon.
Our Clients Get More
We call this The Thriveworks Difference
|Thriveworks||Typical Counseling Practice|
|Offices open early and late|
|Same- or next-day appointments|
|Appointments start on time||Unlikely|
|Care at 100+ locations|
|Phone access to your provider between sessions|
|Email access to your provider between sessions|
|Providers that accept major insurance plans|
|Online counseling opportunities||Unlikely|
|Ask-a-coach 24hr Q&A|
|Text support via our Success Navigator|
|Exclusive video content|
|Counselor-moderated community discussion|
|Ultra-flexible 23.5hr cancellations|
|A free e-copy of “Leaving Depression Behind”|