Thomas hasn’t seen a mental health professional before, but he’s considering it. After losing his grandmother a few months ago, he’s been having trouble dealing with the loss of someone so close. Family and friends have been there to support him, but the few times he has tried to open up haven’t yielded helpful conversations.
After doing some independent research, Thomas is thinking about talking to a mental health professional about the loss of his grandma. Hopefully, with professional guidance and insight, he can face the difficult emotions he’s feeling and get back to the life he loves. Plus, Thomas knows that many mental health professionals are available virtually now, which might ease his anxieties about seeking therapy for the first time.
If you can relate to Thomas, maybe you’re considering whether talking to a mental health professional could help you. At Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Irvine, we believe that anyone, regardless of their age or background, can benefit from counseling with a skilled, caring professional. Our therapists, counselors, psychologists, and psychiatrists can help individuals work through grief, anxiety, depression, relationship issues, and more. If you think you might benefit from opening up to a mental health professional, reach out to Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Irvine. We’ll help you find the right provider.
How Can a Mental Health Professional Help Me?
Each client we see has a different story and unique personal experiences—Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Irvine values that. Our providers team up with you to create a personalized treatment plan that addresses your specific mental health needs. Our therapists, counselors, and psychiatrists help everyday people like yourself with issues like:
- Work or family-related stress
- Difficult emotions like anger or grief
- Depression and other mood disorders
- Issues and broken boundaries in one’s relationship
- Anxiety or disruptive, racing thoughts
Our goal is to provide you with the tools you need to manage and overcome what’s bothering you. With professional assistance, better mental health can become a reality. When you share your perspective and personal concerns with one of our providers, you’ll give them the feedback they need to help you address your unique situation.
What Mental Health Services Are Offered at Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Irvine?
Here’s a list of the main mental health services offered at Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Irvine:
- Individual counseling
- Couples therapy/marriage counseling
- Family counseling
- Child therapy and teen counseling
- Psychiatry and medication management
Through counseling, therapy, and/or psychiatry services, we help with a range of mental health conditions and other challenges, including:
- Eating disorders
- LGBTQ+ issues
- Relationship problems
- Sexual abuse/issues
- Sleep problems
Our providers — from therapists/counselors to psychologists, psychiatrists, and nurse practitioners — specialize in a range of counseling approaches, but they’ll cater your treatment to your unique preferences and needs. They might utilize:
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT)
- Eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR)
- Acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT)
- Strength-based counseling
- Solution-focused therapy
- Christian counseling
- Emotionally-focused therapy
- Family systems
- Motivational interviewing
The Benefits of Online Psychiatry
If you aren’t familiar with psychiatrists, they’re medical doctors who specialize in mental health. They are able to diagnose, treat, and even help prevent mental health conditions. Unlike other mental health professionals, psychiatrists can prescribe medication to their clients.
An added benefit to working with a psychiatrist at Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Irvine is that you can attend your sessions online. Our psychiatrists meet with their clients online by phone or video—here are a few benefits of our online psychiatric services:
- You get the same quality care that you would from an in-person session but with greater convenience and comfort
- You’re able to connect with your psychiatrist from home, the office, or anywhere with a private space to talk
- You can still attend your session if you’re watching the kids or elderly loved ones
- You’re able to receive the mental health care you need, even if you suffer from mobility issues or chronic health conditions
In addition, you can rest assured that your personal information and the conversations you have with your provider are secure. Our online psychiatrists follow rigorous privacy measures.
Schedule with Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Irvine
If you’re ready to find relief and freedom from your mental health concerns, reach out to our Thriveworks team in Irvine, CA to get started. Our counselors, therapists, psychologists, and psychiatrists look forward to the chance to work with you and help you reach your mental health goals. When you call us, you’ll be assisted by our scheduling support team. They can help you with each step of the scheduling process, from setting up your insurance to helping you find the perfect provider, even if there’s no one available in the city nearest you. Booking with us comes with a lot of industry-exclusive perks, including:
- The ability to cancel up to 23.5 hours before your scheduled appointment
- Phone and email access to your provider for those questions that can’t wait until your next session
- Our Therapy Buddy app, designed to measure your personal progress as you advance through your treatment program
- Assistance from our scheduling specialists every day of the week
- Weekend and evening appointments
Take a moment to consider if you’re interested in connecting with a mental health professional at Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Irvine.
Where Is Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Irvine Located?
Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Irvine is located at 4902 Irvine Center Dr Suite 203, Irvine, CA 92604. We share a building with Eternity Nature Therapy. If you have trouble finding our office or have any questions about how to get here, please don’t hesitate to reach out!