Thriveworks Counseling & Child Therapy Lafayette – Mental Health Services
Due to the social stigma surrounding therapy, it can be intimidating to seek help for a mental illness or disorder. However, mental health services have never been more accessible or valuable, especially in the hectic rush of the modern era. In fact, counseling services can be beneficial for everyone, regardless of the severity of the symptoms they may be experiencing.
Many people struggle with mental health issues, no matter their age, background, or career. Movie stars, politicians, singers, and CEOs all suffer from similar kinds of mental health concerns as students, teachers, teenagers, and parents.
If you think you may need the perspective and insight that comes with speaking to a licensed therapist, psychologist, or professional counselor, consider the counseling services at Thriveworks Counseling & Child Therapy Lafayette. We are committed to helping you find relief from mental ailments and develop healthy habits to integrate into your daily life.
Will I Benefit from Therapy or Counseling?
In short, everybody can benefit from therapy or counseling. Mental health services are often misunderstood as only being for those with severe disorders but anyone can use them to build confidence, identify the root causes of their emotions, and foster better relationships.
You don’t have to cope with these uncomfortable feelings by yourself. Even if you think that your challenges aren’t difficult enough to warrant therapy, addressing mental conditions early can help prevent them from becoming worse over time.
If you are struggling with any of the following, our counseling center services may be able to help you:
- Addiction or substance abuse
- Relationship or family problems
- Low self-worth or self-esteem
- Mood swings
- Eating disorders
- LGBTQ+ issues
- Sleep problems
If you aren’t sure whether therapy is the right fit for you, you can call Thriveworks Counseling & Child Therapy Lafayette to begin exploring options that match your needs and lifestyle. Know that none of your concerns are too inconsequential or overwhelming.
What Mental Health Services Are Offered at Thriveworks Counseling & Child Therapy Lafayette?
Our mental health professionals are licensed to provide guidance on a number of issues. Below are some of the many mental health services that Thriveworks offers:
- Marriage counseling and couples therapy: Every relationship is unique and requires work to thrive. If you and your partner are experiencing a loss of love or passion, our couples counselors can help lay the groundwork to open new channels of communication and build a better relationship.
- Depression therapy and anxiety therapy: Many adults report experiencing depression and anxiety at some point in their adult lives. If you feel like your depression or anxiety is interfering with your ability to live your life to the fullest, therapy can give you back control.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT): Cognitive behavioral therapy helps clients identify emotional and behavioral patterns that both help and hinder their goals. Most clients are surprised by how much their thoughts and behaviors impact their symptoms and are thankful to replace harmful tendencies with positive, healthier ones.
- Family therapy and child therapy: Family relationships can be complicated, especially when subjected to external stressors and environmental changes. We offer family therapy and child therapy services tailored to suit the unique needs of your family unit.
- PTSD counseling and trauma therapy: Living with PTSD or trauma may make you feel like you’ve lost control over your life. PTSD counseling and trauma therapy can help you manage symptoms in the short term while improving your mental health in the long term.
- Anger and stress management: Recurring feelings of anger and stress can have a serious impact on your physical and mental health. Through anger and stress management counseling, our professionals can help you pinpoint the underlying causes of these challenges and the best ways to cope with them.
- Life coaching and career counseling: Do you sometimes feel like you’ve chosen the wrong path? Feelings of regret can be detrimental to your mental health. Life coaching and career counseling can help you determine a way forward that harmonizes with your innate goals and values.
- Grief and loss counseling: Struggling with loss is natural. However, grief can sometimes become trauma, impairing your ability to function normally. In these cases, grief and loss counseling can help you accept your experiences and learn to live with a difficult situation.
Our providers — from therapists and counselors to psychologists — specialize in a range of counseling approaches, but they’ll cater your treatment to your unique preferences and needs. In addition to CBT, they might utilize:
- Dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT)
- Eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR)
- Acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT)
- Strength-based counseling
- Solution-focused therapy
- Christian counseling
- Emotionally-focused therapy
- Family systems
- Motivational interviewing
Schedule Counseling Services at Thriveworks Counseling & Child Therapy Lafayette
If you’re struggling with depression, anxiety, stress, or any other mental health challenge, the marriage counselors, clinical psychologists, family therapists, child therapists, life coaches, and other mental health professionals at Thriveworks Counseling & Child Therapy Lafayette are here to help. Call us and we can have an appointment scheduled in as little as 24 hours.
We offer client benefits including:
- Advice by email or phone in between appointments
- Appointment scheduling and support via our mobile app
- Therapy covered by insurance
- Online therapy (virtual counseling) or in-person therapy sessions.
For your convenience, we offer sessions in the evenings or on weekends. We also provide telemedicine options to speak with a therapist from your own home. Consider speaking with a Thriveworks mental health professional in Lafayette, IN to work toward a happier and healthier life.
Where Is Thriveworks Counseling & Child Therapy Lafayette Located?
Thriveworks Counseling & Child Therapy Lafayette is located at 250 Main St Suite 420, Lafayette, IN 47901
If you have trouble finding our office or have any questions about how to get here, please don’t hesitate to reach out!