Alexandria Counseling—Mental Health Care in Franconia
Life can be hard to understand sometimes. As humans, we are always trying to make sense of what is going on around us, but that is typically quite a difficult task. If your life is not making sense to you lately, the team here at Thriveworks Alexandria would be happy to help.
The need for therapy can often arise simply out of not taking enough time each day for yourself. Between the responsibilities you have at work and those you have at home, there might not be time for you to “get away” and think about what it is that you need to do for yourself.
Therapy is the perfect opportunity to do so. You will have the opportunity to sit down with a qualified and experienced counselor or therapist to discuss things that are important to you. If you have been searching for counseling in Alexandria, we are here to help.
How Can Therapy or Counseling Help Me?
There is an incredibly long list of challenges that can be dealt with using counseling, therapy, and/or life coaching. Among the many points on that list are:
- Lack of professional motivation
- Inability to maintain healthy personal relationships
- Anxiety, depression, and other mental illnesses
- Changes in personality, mood swings
- Inability to control temper
- Loss of joy in day to day life
The counselors, therapists, psychologists, and life coaches at Thriveworks Alexandria are experts in mental health. They have the skills, training, and experience to help you overcome the above challenges as well as other difficulties that may confront you in life.
What Can I Expect from Seeking Treatment at Thriveworks?
The mission at Thriveworks is to lead people toward happy, successful lives through excellent mental health care. We offer premium-level mental health services, as well as exceptional customer care. Here’s how we stand out from other practices:
- Quick, flexible scheduling: When you call Thriveworks Alexandria, a scheduling specialist will help you to set up an appointment. We have a “no waiting list” policy, which means that we’ll find you a counselor or therapist who can help you as soon as possible. Additionally, we offer flexible scheduling options, which include daytime, evening, weekday, and weekend appointments.
- Skilled, caring providers: We employ only the best of the best clinicians—those who can truly help you and make a difference in your life. Each provider goes through extensive training and is equipped with skills that enable them to help their clients.
- Innovative technologies: To further improve your experience at Thriveworks, we offer helpful technologies like advice by phone or email. This allows clients to call or email their counselor or therapist for non-emergency, quick assistance.
Schedule a Session with a Counselor or Therapists at Thriveworks Alexandria, VA (Franconia)
A quick and easy phone call is all that stands between you and treatment from the Alexandria counseling team. We are proud to offer a variety of Alexandria Counseling and life coaching solutions to suit your needs, so please feel free to contact us for more information.
Rather than trying to sell you on a pre-packaged set of treatments, we will work together with you to determine the best course of action in your case. Just call (703) 828-9054 to schedule your first in-person session or online counseling appointment.
Our Clients Get More
We call this The Thriveworks Difference
|Thriveworks||Typical Counseling Practice|
|Offices open early and late|
|Same- or next-day appointments|
|Appointments start on time||Unlikely|
|Care at 100+ locations|
|Phone access to your provider between sessions|
|Email access to your provider between sessions|
|Providers that accept major insurance plans|
|Online counseling opportunities||Unlikely|
|Ask-a-coach 24hr Q&A|
|Text support via our Success Navigator|
|Exclusive video content|
|Counselor-moderated community discussion|
|Ultra-flexible 23.5hr cancellations|
|A free e-copy of “Leaving Depression Behind”|