At Thriveworks, we provide tailored counseling and psychiatry services for your mental well-being and growth. Our team of skilled therapists and psychiatric professionals offers personalized support to help navigate life’s challenges. Whether it’s specific concerns or deeper mental health exploration, Thriveworks commits to partnering with you.
Our collaborative approach, blending evidence-based practices and compassionate care, aims to empower you. Scheduling an appointment with Thriveworks isn’t just seeking help; it’s a proactive step towards a more fulfilling life, supported by dedicated professionals. Book your session today.
What Is the Difference Between Therapy, Counseling, and Psychiatry?
Therapy, provided by our counselors and therapists, addresses emotional and behavioral challenges using therapeutic techniques for mental well-being. Counseling, offered by counselors or therapists, focuses on specific issues and life adjustments, while psychiatry, led by our psychiatric nurse practitioners, involves diagnosing and treating mental health conditions with medication.
What Are the Types of Therapists You Can See?
While availability may vary, at Thriveworks Counseling Hunstville, we offer:
- Licensed Independent Clinical Social Workers (LICSWs): Specialized in social work and counseling for individuals, families, and groups.
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists (LMFTs): Focused on relationship and family-related issues.
- Licensed Professional Counselors (LPCs): Trained to offer counseling services for various emotional and mental health issues.
When you connect with a provider at Thriveworks, you’ll be sharing your experience with an industry-leading expert; someone with the experience and professional insight you need to move forward.
How Do I Find the Right Therapist?
To find the right therapist or therapeutic approach at Thriveworks Counseling Huntsville, browse our provider profiles, or contact your local office at (855) 791-3363 to discuss your needs and preferences with our helpful support team.
Signs I Should Go to Therapy
Some of the signs you might benefit from therapy or psychiatric services include:
- Persistent feelings of sadness, anxiety, or hopelessness
- Difficulty managing and coping with daily stress
- Strained or troubled relationships with family, friends, or partners
- Overwhelming grief after a significant loss
- Frequent mood swings, anger, or irritability
- Changes in appetite, sleep patterns, or energy levels
- Unresolved trauma or past experiences affecting your well-being
- Struggles with addictive behaviors or substance abuse
- Loss of interest in previously enjoyed activities
- Overwhelming feelings of guilt, shame, or worthlessness
Don’t hesitate to reach out to one of our providers if you’re feeling any of these symptoms.
What Are the Benefits of Online Therapy and In-Person Therapy?
The benefits of online therapy include:
- Convenience and accessibility from anywhere
- Reduced travel time and costs
- Comfortable and familiar environment
- A wider selection of therapists to choose from
The benefits of in-person therapy include:
- Face-to-face interaction and non-verbal cues
- No reliance on internet connection or technology
- Privacy and confidentiality in a physical office
What Should I Do If a Loved One Needs Help?
If you have a loved one who is in need of mental health services, you can help them by attempting to:
- Communicate openly and non-judgmentally
- Offer support and encourage them to seek professional help
- Research and connect them with appropriate resources
- Be patient and maintain a supportive presence throughout their journey to recovery
Our experienced therapists, counselors, and psychiatric nurse practitioners can assist—don’t hesitate to have the individual you love seek help and support.
Are the Therapists at Thriveworks Licensed and Verified to Provide Therapy?
Yes, all of our therapists, counselors, and psychiatric nurse practitioners are licensed or in the process of receiving their licensure.
How Much Does Therapy Cost?
At Thriveworks, we take most major forms of insurance, which means that many of our clients only pay $0-$50 co-pay per session. However, there are also self-pay options that sit around $200 per session (for both in-person and online sessions) depending on the service and location, for those who are out-of-network.
Schedule Counseling Services at Thriveworks Counseling in Huntsville, AL
At Thriveworks Counseling in Huntsville, AL, it’s easy to speak to an experienced counselor and get the help you need. Individual therapy is available, as well as sessions for families and couples. New clients can schedule an appointment in as little as a few days and we offer online therapy sessions in the evenings and on weekends for your convenience.
Sessions are available in person and are also available through virtual counseling.
At our counseling center, you’ll find compassionate professionals dedicated to your mental well-being, whether you have a specific life event that is causing turmoil or you’re dealing with an ongoing issue. It’s essential to remember that wherever you are in life, a psychological checkup can be extremely beneficial to your overall sense of happiness and well-being.
If you’ve been struggling with anxiety, depression, or another mental health issue, you don’t need to feel alone. Schedule an appointment with one of the licensed professionals at Thriveworks Counseling Huntsville today.
Where Is Thriveworks Counseling Huntsville Located?
Thriveworks Counseling Huntsville currently shares the same building with TriMech Huntsville, and is just west of the Target and Altitude Trampoline Park off Moore Farm Ln. We’re also right next door to More Than Words Speech Therapy on McMurtrie Dr NW.
If you have trouble finding our office or have any questions about how to get here, please don’t hesitate to reach out!