Life doesn’t always go as planned. It comes with challenges, pain, and difficult emotions that can negatively affect our well-being. Not to mention that when a loved one struggles, we struggle too.
If you’ve been struggling with mental health issues or you have a loved one who is struggling with mental health issues, Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Fayetteville is ready to help. Our experienced therapists and life coaches understand how difficult these mental health issues can be, whether we’re experiencing them ourselves or we’re trying to support a loved one through a difficult time.
What Is the Difference Between Therapy, Counseling, and Psychiatry?
Therapy, provided by our counselors and therapists, addresses emotional and behavioral challenges using therapeutic techniques for mental well-being. Counseling, offered by counselors or therapists, focuses on specific issues and life adjustments, while psychiatry, led by our psychiatric nurse practitioners, involves diagnosing and treating mental health conditions with medication.
What Are the Types of Therapists You Can See?
While availability may vary, at Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Fayetteville, we offer:
- Licensed Mental Health Counselors (LMHCs): Trained to provide mental health counseling.
When you connect with a provider at Thriveworks, you’ll be sharing your experience with an industry-leading expert; someone with the experience and professional insight you need to move forward.
How Do I Find the Right Therapist?
To find the right therapist or therapeutic approach at Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Fayetteville, browse our provider profiles, or contact your local office at [telephone] to discuss your needs and preferences with our helpful support team.
Are the Therapists at Thriveworks Licensed and Verified to Provide Therapy?
Yes, all of our therapists, counselors, and psychiatric nurse practitioners are licensed or in the process of receiving their licensure.
What Are the Benefits of Online Therapy and In-Person Therapy?
The benefits of online therapy include:
- Convenience and accessibility from anywhere
- Reduced travel time and costs
- Comfortable and familiar environment
- A wider selection of therapists to choose from
The benefits of in-person therapy include:
- Face-to-face interaction and non-verbal cues
- No reliance on internet connection or technology
- Privacy and confidentiality in a physical office
Signs I Should Go to Therapy
- Some of the signs you might benefit from therapy or psychiatric services include:
Persistent feelings of sadness, anxiety, or hopelessness
- Difficulty managing and coping with daily stress
- Strained or troubled relationships with family, friends, or partners
- Overwhelming grief after a significant loss
- Frequent mood swings, anger, or irritability
- Changes in appetite, sleep patterns, or energy levels
- Unresolved trauma or past experiences affecting your well-being
- Struggles with addictive behaviors or substance abuse
- Loss of interest in previously enjoyed activities
- Overwhelming feelings of guilt, shame, or worthlessness
Don’t hesitate to reach out to one of our providers if you’re feeling any of these symptoms.
What Should I Do If a Loved One Needs Help?
If you have a loved one who is need of mental health services, you can help them by attempting to:
- Communicate openly and non-judgmentally
- Offer support and encourage them to seek professional help
- Research and connect them with appropriate resources
- Be patient and maintain a supportive presence throughout their journey to recovery
- Our experienced therapists, counselors, and psychiatric nurse practitioners can assist—don’t hesitate to have the individual you love seek help and support.
How Much Does Therapy Cost?
At Thriveworks, we take most major forms of insurance, which means that many of our clients only pay $0-$50 co-pay per session. However, there are also self-pay options that sit around $200 per session (for both in-person and online sessions) depending on the service and location, for those who are out-of-network.
Why Choose Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Fayetteville
At Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Fayetteville, we are aware that you have many choices when it comes to choosing a therapist, psychiatrist, or life coach. From your first call, you will find that we are different. We work hard to earn our clients’ respect and trust. We know your time is valuable and that you don’t want to wait days or weeks for a return call or appointment.
- We return calls promptly.
- We do not work with a waiting list.
- We can generally pair you with a provider within 24 hours.
- Fayetteville therapists and Fayetteville life coaches are experienced and ready to assist you.
- Fayetteville therapists can assist with mental health or addiction issues or help you with referrals to the appropriate sources for additional help.
You spend so much time caring for others. Isn’t it time to care for you? You can take charge of your life. You can find the peace and happiness you desire. Call or go online to book with Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Fayetteville.