Vanna’s been concerned lately that her mental health may be suffering. While her work performance and social connections haven’t worsened, when she’s alone, it feels as though there’s a massive void inside her chest. Vanna has always been social, but as time progresses, she’s starting to feel burnt out after spending time with friends and family.
Vanna isn’t certain what’s draining her emotions, but she’s worried that if her condition gets worse, she might become depressed. Avoiding her situation isn’t going to be helpful in the long run; that’s why she wants to talk with a mental health professional, someone with the experience and compassion needed to help her process what’s troubling her.
If you can relate to Vanna’s situation, then you may also be experiencing turbulence in your life that’s leaving you with nowhere to turn. But at Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Boynton Beach, we know how to help. Our counselors, therapists, and psychiatrists are experienced, industry-leading providers that can help you learn to navigate the obstacles in your daily life.
How Can Mental Health Care Benefit Me?
People who choose to improve their quality of life through counseling, therapy, or psychiatric services at Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Boynton Beach are often experiencing the following:
- Anxiety or disruptive, racing thoughts are upsetting their daily life
- Difficulty coping with and regulating work or family-related stress
- Difficulty regulating emotions like anger or grief
- Feelings of sadness or hopelessness for an extended period of time
- Issues in their marriage or relationship
Every person’s experience and set of needs will be different, and our providers understand that. That’s why personalized mental health care is part of our comprehensive therapy and psychiatric approach. Sitting down to connect virtually or in-person with a mental health professional offers an opportunity to share your personal experience with another human who’s simply there to help and listen. By sharing your feelings and concerns, you’ll be providing them with the feedback our mental health professionals need to assist you better.
What Mental Health Services Are Offered at Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Boynton Beach?
Here’s a list of the main mental health services offered at Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Boynton Beach:
- Individual counseling
- Couples therapy/marriage counseling
- Family counseling
- Child therapy and teen counseling
- Psychiatry and medication management
Through counseling, therapy, and/or psychiatry services, we help with a range of mental health conditions and other challenges, including:
- Eating disorders
- LGBTQ+ issues
- Relationship problems
- Sexual abuse/issues
- Sleep problems
Our providers — from therapists/counselors to psychologists, psychiatrists, and nurse practitioners — specialize in a range of counseling approaches, but they’ll cater your treatment to your unique preferences and needs. They might utilize:
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT)
- Eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR)
- Acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT)
- Strength-based counseling
- Solution-focused therapy
- Christian counseling
- Emotionally-focused therapy
- Family systems
- Motivational interviewing
The Benefits of Online Psychiatry
While many people are familiar with counseling and therapy, not everyone feels as certain about psychiatry. Psychiatrists are a specialized type of mental health professional. Like psychologists, they work to treat and diagnose common behavioral and mood disorders that can be difficult for people to manage by themselves. But unlike psychologists, psychiatrists are:
- Medical doctors
- Able to prescribe medications
- Able to use a combinative approach with prescriptions and/or therapy sessions to assist clients with managing their mental health conditions
For people with more severe or persistent conditions like ADHD, OCD, anxiety, or depression, our online psychiatric care is often the most effective treatment method. Online psychiatry provides a secure, convenient, and effective method of mental health care, too. You can meet with your psychiatrist virtually, saving yourself time and the hassle of commuting to an office. And for families or partners living separately, virtual group counseling can help to repair your relationships, regardless of where you live.
When you book and attend a session online, you’ll be able to:
- Receive the same quality care that you would from an in-person session
- Connect with your psychiatrist from home, your office, or anywhere that has reliable internet and a private space to chat
- Still make time for your own needs if you’re watching the kids or elderly loved ones
- Get the mental health care you need, even if you suffer from mobility issues or chronic health conditions
- Rest assured, knowing that Thriveworks online services still follow the strictest guidelines from HIPAA
There’s no need to put your concerns on the back burner when our skilled psychiatric team is just a phone call away.
Schedule With Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Boynton Beach
Dealing with mental health conditions on your own can be exhausting, but finding the right provider shouldn’t be. That’s why we’ve done our best to streamline our client experience—meaning that you’ll be spending more time doing the things you enjoy, and less time being frustrated and confused while trying to schedule sessions.
Choosing to seek services at Thriveworks offers an array of benefits, including:
- Booking and membership assistance from our scheduling specialists seven days a week
- Our life coach Q/A chat, for those questions that can’t wait until your next session
- Our Therapy Buddy app, designed to measure your personal progress as you advance through your treatment program
- Flexible weekend and evening openings
- The ability to cancel 23.5 hours prior to your scheduled appointment
Connect with one of our mental health professionals at Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Boynton Beach to start prioritizing your mental health. Our team of therapists, counselors, and psychiatrists are ready to offer their support and guidance with the challenges you’re faced with. Start today by giving us a call—we’re ready to help.
Where Is Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Boynton Beach Located?
Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Boynton Beach is located at 7593 Boynton Beach Blvd Suite 120, Boynton Beach, FL 33437. We currently share a building with Hearing Partners of South Florida and MedExpress Urgent Care. If you have trouble finding our office or have any questions about how to get here, please don’t hesitate to reach out!