Therapy and Counseling Services at Thriveworks in Oklahoma City, OK
Nothing has been the same for Jack since Cara left him. His interest in old hobbies, friendships, and even his work performance has started to dwindle, and now that he’s living alone, it seems like there’s nothing left. Jack knows that friends and family are worried about him, but he’d rather not let them see his pain. Without anywhere to turn, Jack is starting to spiral slowly downwards.
But Jack knows he can always talk with his father about anything—so they sat down together. After hearing the pain that his son has been enduring, Jack’s father recommended that he talk to a mental health professional, someone who’s trained to help people cope with life’s obstacles. Jack knows that his dad is right and that it’s time for him to get his life back on track, even if Cara is gone for good.
Like Jack’s experience, many of us have trouble dumped in our lap suddenly. When this happens, our mental health can start to suffer, affecting the rest of our lives, as well. But with Thriveworks Counseling Oklahoma City you can reach out to one of our providers for guidance and support. With their assistance, you can navigate the roadblocks standing in your way.
Should I Talk to a Mental Health Professional? How Can They Help?
Your mental health needs are unique, and that’s why our providers ensure that each client has a personalized treatment plan. When you talk with a mental health professional at Thriveworks, you’ll be getting access to the tools and coping strategies that you need to enjoy a better quality of life. Our providers can help clients who are:
- Having difficulty coping with and regulating work or family-related stress
- Difficulty regulating emotions like anger or grief
- Feeling sad or hopeless for an extended period of time
- Experiencing issues in their marriage or relationship
- Noticing that anxiety and racing thoughts are upsetting their daily life
Sharing your experience is an integral part of receiving therapy, and it’s a chance to vent your frustrations, communicate your hopes, and establish goals with your provider. Talking openly and candidly with your provider is the best way to ensure you can make the changes you need to start enjoying better mental health.
What Mental Health Services Are Offered at Thriveworks Counseling Oklahoma City?
Here’s a list of the main mental health services offered at Thriveworks Counseling Oklahoma City:
- Individual counseling
- Couples therapy/marriage counseling
- Family counseling
- Child therapy and teen counseling
Through counseling and therapy services, we help with a range of mental health conditions and other challenges, including:
- Depression and anxiety
- Eating disorders
- LGBTQ+ issues
- Relationship problems
- Sexual abuse/issues
- Sleep problems
Our providers — from therapists and counselors to psychologists — specialize in a range of counseling approaches, but they’ll cater your treatment to your unique preferences and needs. They might utilize:
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT)
- Eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR)
- Acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT)
- Strength-based counseling
- Solution-focused therapy
- Christian counseling
- Emotionally-focused therapy
- Family systems
- Motivational interviewing
Schedule a Session with Thriveworks Counseling in Oklahoma City
While it may be tempting to face off against your mental health challenges alone, putting off your mental health needs can really make matters worse. At Thriveworks Counseling Oklahoma City we don’t believe that anyone should be held back from getting the support and stability that our mental health professionals can provide.
When you decide to prioritize your wellbeing by calling our Oklahoma City office, you’ll be assisted by our scheduling specialists. They’re available seven days a week to assist you with finding a provider, setting up your insurance to cover any costs, or even finding the right session time. And when you schedule, you’ll get access to great benefits, like:
- Weekend and evening openings
- Free E-books, including a copy of “Leaving Depression Behind”
- Same day and next day appointments
- The ability to cancel up until 23.5 hours before your scheduled appointment
- Our life coach Q/A chat, for those questions that can’t wait until your next session
- Our Therapy Buddy app, designed to measure your personal progress as you advance through your treatment program
If it sounds like connecting with a mental health professional could benefit you, reach out to Thriveworks Counseling Oklahoma City. Our team is looking forward to working with you.
Where Is Thriveworks Counseling Oklahoma City Located?
Thriveworks Counseling Oklahoma City is located at 3000 United Founders Blvd Suite 142, Oklahoma City, OK 73112. We currently share a building with a handful of other businesses, including Lacy Staffing and Precise Dental Lab. If you have trouble finding our office or have any questions about how to get here, please don’t hesitate to reach out!