The author Mel Robbins once stated, “Your mental health is everything – prioritize it. Make the time like your life depends on it, because it does.” So often we go through life hoping things will get better without taking action. Maybe the negative feelings will pass. Maybe the relationship conflict will work itself out. But why are we so willing to suffer when there’s an exceptional resource to help us feel better in our lives?
Professional mental health providers like those at Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Little Elm can address personal issues with insight, compassion, and expertise. Talking to a licensed professional counselor (LPC) can be like talking to a close friend, someone caring who has your best interests at heart. But counselors have extensive training and experience and mental health topics, so they can probably give you exponentially better guidance and support than a friend (no offense to friends).
The providers at Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Little Elm specialize in mental health issues like depression, anxiety, phobias, substance abuse, and many more. These counselors, therapists, psychologists, and psychiatrists have one singular job: to help their clients achieve their goals. Mental health care is health care, and it should be prioritized.
What Mental Health Services Are Offered at Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Little Elm?
Here’s a list of the main mental health services offered at Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Little Elm:
- Individual counseling
- Couples therapy/marriage counseling
- Family counseling
- Child therapy and teen counseling
- Psychiatry and medication management
Through counseling, therapy, and/or psychiatry services, we help with a range of mental health conditions and other challenges, including:
- Eating disorders
- LGBTQ+ issues
- Relationship problems
- Sexual abuse/issues
- Sleep problems
Our providers — from therapists/counselors to psychologists, psychiatrists, and nurse practitioners — specialize in a range of counseling approaches, but they’ll cater your treatment to your unique preferences and needs. They might utilize:
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT)
- Eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR)
- Acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT)
- Strength-based counseling
- Solution-focused therapy
- Christian counseling
- Emotionally-focused therapy
- Family systems
- Motivational interviewing
How Do You Find a Good Mental Health Provider?
To find a good therapist, you need to bear certain basic criteria in mind:
- The mental health provider should be fully licensed in Texas. All the mental health providers at Thriveworks are fully licensed in the United States. They are recruited from the top 4% of providers in the Dallas-Fort Worth metro area.
- Therapy should be affordable. Thriveworks providers in Little Elm, TX accept most major forms of health insurance coverage. For people paying out-of-pocket, Thriveworks offers affordable self-pay rates.
- You should be able to meet with your provider comfortably and conveniently. Thriveworks counselors in the DFW area can meet with clients virtually in secure, HIPAA-compliant online counseling sessions. They can also meet clients in person at the modern office in Little Elm, TX.
- The therapist should be experienced. Thriveworks providers treat anxiety, postpartum depression, neurodiverse children, panic disorder, and much more, so you can choose a provider with experience in your issue.
Get Support at Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Little Elm
Call Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Little Elm today and meet with your licensed counselor, therapist, psychologist, or psychiatrist as early as tomorrow. Thriveworks clients get premium mental health services at affordable prices—fast. We look forward to helping you with your challenges so you can thrive.
Where Is Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Little Elm Located?
Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Little Elm is located at 2601 Little Elm Pkwy #103, Little Elm, TX 75068. If you have trouble finding our office, just call us. We’ll help you get here. We look forward to meeting you soon!