Nikolas has been concerned about his mental health for some time—but it’s only been lately that he’s realized he may need to take action. In the past several months, Nikolas has noticed that he’s slowly started to lose interest in many of the important things in his life—things that he used to value and enjoy. From his neglected connections to friends, to his waning ability to focus on his hobbies, Nikolas knows that something is wrong.
He knows that he’s feeling different, but isn’t quite sure where to begin, or how to change his mood. The feelings of apathy, sadness and constant fatigue are difficult to wrap his head around—and besides, it’s hard enough for Nikolas just making it day-to-day. That’s why he’s decided that it’s time to talk with a mental health professional, someone with the insight and assistance that he needs in order to start feeling like himself again.
If you can relate to Nikolas’s experience, then it’s possible that your mental health is struggling as well. If you’re interested in partnering with a mental health professional, reach out to Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Gilbert. Our providers are ready to help you find your emotional balance, and with their guidance, better mental health can become a reality.
How Can a Therapist or Psychiatrist Help Me?
At Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Gilbert, we know that every client is different—and our providers value your uniqueness. While the thought of talking with a mental health professional about your situation may feel uncomfortable, the truth is that you won’t be judged or chastised for your mental health needs. Our provider’s sole objective is to help you find solid ground and to offer you personalized coping methods and treatment options for effective relief.
Our therapists and psychiatrists can help you if you’re experiencing:
- Difficulty coping with and regulating work or family-related stress
- Difficulty regulating emotions like anger or grief
- Feelings of sadness or hopelessness for an extended period of time
- Issues and crossed boundaries in their marriage or relationship
- Anxiety or disruptive, racing thoughts that upset their daily life
These are just a few of the many ways that mental health conditions or disorders can manifest, so don’t be concerned if your specific situation isn’t listed. By talking openly and honestly with one of our mental health professionals, you can offer your therapist or psychiatrist the feedback they need to assist you better.
What Mental Health Services Are Offered at Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Gilbert?
Here’s a list of the main mental health services offered at Thriveworks:
- Individual counseling
- Couples therapy/marriage counseling
- Family counseling
- Child therapy and teen counseling
- Psychiatry and medication management
Through counseling, therapy, and/or psychiatry services, we help with a range of mental health conditions and other challenges, including:
- Eating disorders
- LGBTQ+ issues
- Relationship problems
- Sexual abuse/issues
- Sleep problems
Our providers — from therapists/counselors to psychologists, psychiatrists, and nurse practitioners — specialize in a range of counseling approaches, but they’ll cater your treatment to your unique preferences and needs. They might utilize:
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT)
- Eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR)
- Acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT)
- Strength-based counseling
- Solution-focused therapy
- Christian counseling
- Emotionally-focused therapy
- Family systems
- Motivational interviewing
Should I Talk to an Online Psychiatrist? What Are the Benefits?
For many people, our online psychiatry services are an appealing option. Let’s face it—modern lifestyles can be hectic, and it’s even harder when you have to factor in commuting to a brick-and-mortar office for appointments. Skip the traffic and the hassle with online psychiatry with Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Gilbert. If you’re not familiar with what it is that a psychiatrist does, they have:
- A medical background and are licensed MDs
- The ability to prescribe medications
- A combinative approach to mental healthcare, by using prescriptions and/or therapy sessions to assist clients
For more severe or persistent forms of mental health disorders like ADHD or major depression, psychiatrists are often the go-to choice. Psychiatrists may sound intimidating, but our psychiatrists are expert listeners. They’ll listen and address your concerns, and make sure to consider your treatment preferences in each session. At Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Gilbert online psychiatry allows you to:
- Rest assured, knowing that Thriveworks’ online services still follow the strictest guidelines from the APA and HIPAA
- Receive the same quality care that you would from an in-person session
- Connect with your psychiatrist from home, the office, or anywhere with reliable internet and a private space to talk
- Still make time for your own needs if you’re watching the kids or elderly loved ones
- Get the mental health care you need, even if you suffer from mobility issues or chronic health conditions
Plus, wherever virtual services allow you to connect, you can rest assured that your personal information is secure. Our online psychiatric sessions follow rigorous privacy measures.
Schedule with Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Gilbert
If you’re ready to find relief from your mental health challenges, contact our Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Gilbert. When you do, you’ll be connected with one of our scheduling specialists—they’ll assist you with every step in the membership process. Our scheduling team is available seven days a week, so everything from scheduling your first session to finding the perfect therapist or psychiatrist is made easy.
Thriveworks’ clients also have exclusive benefits that other providers struggle to match, like:
- The ability to cancel up to 23.5 hours before your scheduled appointment
- Our life coach Q/A chat, for those questions that can’t wait until your next session
- Our Therapy Buddy app, designed to measure your personal progress as you advance through your treatment program
- Booking assistance from our scheduling specialists
- Weekend and evening appointments
Connect with a mental health professional at Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Gilbert. By talking with someone from our team, you can make better mental health a reality for you. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Where Is Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Gilbert Located?
Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Gilbert is located at 1760 E Pecos Rd Suite 344, Gilbert, AZ 85295. We currently share a building with Canyon Home Care & Hospice, as well as Ryken Wellness Center. If you have trouble finding our office or have any questions about how to get here, please don’t hesitate to reach out!