You may be interested in talking to a counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist about the mental health conditions or challenges that you’re currently faced with. At Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Cypress, we’d like to encourage you to schedule with our team, and find the right provider for you and your needs.
There’s no need to face the obstacles standing in your way alone—team up with a provider who cares at Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Cypress.
What Is the Difference Between Therapy, Counseling, and Psychiatry?
Therapy, provided by our counselors and therapists, addresses emotional and behavioral challenges using therapeutic techniques for mental well-being. Counseling, offered by counselors or therapists, focuses on specific issues and life adjustments, while psychiatry, led by our psychiatric nurse practitioners, involves diagnosing and treating mental health conditions with medication.
What Are the Types of Therapists You Can See?
While availability may vary, at Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Cypress, we offer:
- Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSW): Specialized in social work and counseling for individuals, families, and groups.
- Licensed Professional Counselors (LPCs): Trained to offer counseling services for various emotional and mental health issues.
When you connect with a provider at Thriveworks, you’ll be sharing your experience with an industry-leading expert; someone with the experience and professional insight you need to move forward.
How Do I Find the Right Therapist?
To find the right therapist or therapeutic approach at Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Cypress browse our provider profiles, or contact your local office at (832) 662-5096 to discuss your needs and preferences with our helpful support team.
Are the Therapists at Thriveworks Licensed and Verified to Provide Therapy?
Yes, all of our therapists, counselors, and psychiatric nurse practitioners are licensed or in the process of receiving their licensure.
What Are the Benefits of Online Therapy and In-Person Therapy?
The benefits of online therapy include:
- Convenience and accessibility from anywhere
- Reduced travel time and costs
- Comfortable and familiar environment
- A wider selection of therapists to choose from
The benefits of in-person therapy include:
- Face-to-face interaction and non-verbal cues
- No reliance on internet connection or technology
- Privacy and confidentiality in a physical office
Signs I Should Go to Therapy
Some of the signs you might benefit from therapy or psychiatric services include:
- Persistent feelings of sadness, anxiety, or hopelessness
- Difficulty managing and coping with daily stress
- Strained or troubled relationships with family, friends, or partners
- Overwhelming grief after a significant loss
- Frequent mood swings, anger, or irritability
- Changes in appetite, sleep patterns, or energy levels
- Unresolved trauma or past experiences affecting your well-being
- Struggles with addictive behaviors or substance abuse
- Loss of interest in previously enjoyed activities
- Overwhelming feelings of guilt, shame, or worthlessness
Don’t hesitate to reach out to one of our providers if you’re feeling any of these symptoms.
What Should I Do If a Loved One Needs Help?
If you have a loved one who is need of mental health services, you can help them by attempting to:
- Communicate openly and non-judgmentally
- Offer support and encourage them to seek professional help
- Research and connect them with appropriate resources
- Be patient and maintain a supportive presence throughout their journey to recovery
Our experienced therapists, counselors, and psychiatric nurse practitioners can assist—don’t hesitate to have the individual you love seek help and support.
How Much Does Therapy Cost?
At Thriveworks, we take most major forms of insurance, which means that many of our clients only pay $0-$50 co-pay per session. However, there are also self-pay options that sit around $200 per session (for both in-person and online sessions) depending on the service and location, for those who are out-of-network.
Schedule Mental Health Services at Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Cypress
If you’re ready to take the first steps toward better mental health, call Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Cypress to get started. When you do, you’ll be connected with someone from our team of scheduling specialists. They’re available seven days a week and can help with every step of the scheduling process. From setting up your insurance to covering costs to finding the perfect session time, our scheduling team offers consistent customer support.
Contact our Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Cypress and be paired with a provider that’s right for you. There’s no need to delay your relief–you may find that talking to a mental health professional makes a big difference. By choosing to team up with a therapist, counselor, or psychiatrist, you can get the extra boost you need to help find your inner balance.