Online Counseling in Maryland—Work with a Dedicated Counselor
Struggling to cope with stress? Not getting along with your family? Battling depression that’s come back worse than before? Going through a tough breakup or divorce? Can’t console your child during outbursts?
No matter what you’re going through in life right now, making your mental health a priority is one of the most important things you can do. If you’ve been searching for a trusted mental health professional but can’t seem to find one in your area or one with the skills needed to help you, look no further. Here at Thriveworks Counseling, we offer our clients comprehensive mental health care all from the comfort of your own home. Not only that, but our Maryland counselors, therapists, and psychologists have the training and experience to guide you through the challenges standing in your way.
If you are going through a difficult time or just need a little extra guidance in making big life decisions, consider working with us. To get started, just give us a call or use the online booking widget. We have appointments 7 days a week and can even get you into an appointment as soon as tomorrow.
Tackle Any Issue Through Online Counseling
As you’ve probably gathered, online counseling has no limits to the ways in which it can help you with your mental health. We all experience things that get in our way that we need to tackle in order to move on. Online counseling is designed to help you work through these issues.
Here are some of the areas that we can help you with here at Thriveworks:
- Behavioral problems in children and teens
- Communication issues
- Mental health conditions such as anxiety, depression, and addiction
- Grief and loss
- Family turmoil
- Relationship conflicts including trust, lack of intimacy, and infidelity
- Trauma and PTSD
- Parenting concerns
- Stress management
- Anger management
- Financial concerns
- Major life changes
- Low self-esteem
Didn’t see your specific concern above? No worries. These are only some of the ways that a therapist at Thriveworks Counseling can help you or your loved one. We can help you find relief through marriage counseling, family therapy, child therapy, life coaching, couples therapy, depression therapy, and more.
Why Should I Choose Online Counseling?
People book appointments online, shop online, meet friends online, and find information online. Why shouldn’t you also be able to talk to a counselor online?
Online counseling offers our clients the ability to speak to their mental health provider from wherever they want. You can choose between two easy options: over the phone or via video chat. Regardless of the option you choose, there are many great benefits that go along with online counseling. Some are:
- Convenience: Talk to your counselor from anywhere you need. Simply just pick up the phone or click on a link.
- Comfort: Online counseling takes away the added pressure of sitting down in the room with someone new. Plus, you can easily talk to your counselor from the comfort of your own home.
- Reliability: Missing appointments because of unexpected, uncontrollable events is a thing of the past. However, if you do need to reschedule, we have a flexible cancelation policy.
- Effectiveness: You’re not giving up the quality of care by choosing online counseling. In fact, studies show that online counseling is just as effective and beneficial as traditional in-person therapy.
When starting to work with an online counselor, they will assess what your wants, needs, and goals are. Doing so gives them the ability to create a plan of treatment that addresses your specific challenges to help you make the most progress as possible. To do so, they’ll use a variety of different techniques and methods aimed at helping you on many different levels. You can expect to improve your communication skills, learn how to problem-solve, be able to identify your stressors, and how to cope with difficult feelings.
Get Started with an Online Counselor at Thriveworks Counseling in Maryland
Choosing to seek the guidance and support of a therapist is not always an easy decision. However, it’s the right decision if you’re looking to heal and overcome the problems you are facing. Here at Thriveworks Counseling, we offer our clients additional added benefits including:
- Evening and weekend appointments in addition to our regular daytime hours
- Scheduling specialists who will help you each step of the way and won’t send you to voicemail
- Same-day and next-day appointments
- No waitlist
- Flexible 23.5-hour cancellations
If our online counseling sounds like the right option for you, use the booking widget to get started. You can choose from all of the providers listed on this page, of whom have different specialties including couples therapy, depression therapy, anxiety therapy, marriage counseling, child therapy, family therapy, and so much more.