Therapy, Counseling, and Life Coaching in Brookline, MA—Therapists and Counselors
Life is full of unexpected twists and turns. We have hopes and dreams that remain unfulfilled, unrealized, and unpursued. Our “bucket list” sits on a shelf, as we’re caught up in our day to day to-dos.
Thriveworks Brookline, MA has a variety of mental health services that can help you find greater happiness, health, or success. A therapist, counselor, or life coach can prove to help you and design an individualized treatment plan based on your specific needs. For example:
- Our life coaches can help you remember your goals, realize your full potential, and pursue success with purpose. These coaches are ready to partner with you and help you create the life that you really want.
- Our therapists and counselors can help you manage mental illness. If you are suffering from depression or anxiety, even getting out of bed can be strenuous. Each day can be a challenge to accomplish even the simplest tasks. When you connect with a Thriveworks Brookline therapist, we can offer a diagnosis, create a treatment plan, help you understand your options and progress, and then help you manage your illness.
When you conducted the search that brought you to this page, you were inundated with choices. We understand that you have choices for your mental health. It can be overwhelming to find a provider that you trust. Rest assured, Thriveworks Brookline therapists, counselors, and life coaches are skilled, caring providers that can truly help you. We have educated, experienced professionals standing by, who would be honored to work with you. Just call us today to schedule your appointment—we can offer an in-person or online counseling therapy session.
Why Seek Coaching or Counseling?
We all have complicated lives, woven with the fabric of many different experiences, loved ones, and histories. Each of us decide to pursue counseling or coaching for different and unique reasons. There are as many different reasons to seek counseling as there are different personalities and people in the world. They could never be fully listed or explained. You may not even be able to articulate the reasons that you are considering counseling or coaching. This is not uncommon, and is not a problem.
If you are ready to reach out, we are ready to listen and help. You may seeking help with your career, your marriage, your child, or past unresolved trauma. The reasons that individuals, couples, and families seek counseling may be very serious and complicated, or they may simply be dealing with life transitions and changes. People of all ages can benefit from speaking with a therapist, from the very young to the very mature. It may not be an easy decision, but it is a very important and meaningful decision. Reasons to pursue counseling may include:
- Anxiety or depression
- Relationship issues
- Unhappiness in one’s career
- Eating disorders
- Obsessive-compulsive tendencies
- Grief and loss
- Problems with a child
- Stress management
- Divorce recovery
- Anger management
- Addiction issues
- Life transitions such as divorce or loss of a job
Thriveworks Brookline therapists, coaches, and online counselors are experienced in many different areas and ready to address whatever problem or goal that you bring to our office. You can trust your emotions and mental health to us. We do not take this responsibility lightly, and will be there with you every step of the way.
While it can be very hard to make the decision to focus on yourself and take time out of your schedule, it may be the most important decision you ever make. If you are waiting for things to change in your life, you have to make that change happen. And Thriveworks Brookline wants to help you do it!
Help for Loved Ones, Relationships, and Families
What about mental health help for your loved ones? While you cannot force a loved one to pursue mental health services, you can let them know of your concerns and encourage them to seek help. Now, you do have more control over certain relationships. Let’s walk through a few specific scenarios:
- Help for children and teens: Having a troublesome teen is almost an expected part of life. If you are worried about your child or teenager, it can be difficult to discern their need for guidance versus their attitude or disciplinary problems. Consider: Your sweet little girl is now a sullen teenager. She spends hours in her room, unwilling to talk to her family, keeping too many secrets. While much of this is normal teenage behavior, it can also indicate a more serious underlying issue. If you, as a parent or caregiver, have a feeling something might be wrong, do not ignore that instinct.
When children suffer trauma, they may be unable to articulate their feelings and fears. When you contact a Thriveworks Brookline therapist or counselor, they can connect with your child, on their level. We are able to meet a child right where they are at, and gently work through understanding their feelings and emotions. We can partner with the entire family, and help each person feel their worth and identify their areas of need and attention, from the young to the old.
- Help for your marriage: Perhaps your marriage is in trouble, and you feel completely discouraged. Before all hope is lost, let a Thriveworks Brookline couples therapist or marriage therapist partner with you. We may be able to help you rediscover the spark, the laughter, and the love that you have lost. Relationships can be very complicated, with long histories of hurt feelings and pain. We can help you wade through these emotions, and take the steps to create open communication, and rebuild emotional intimacy.
Schedule an Appointment at Thriveworks Brookline, MA
How long have you thought about making a change in your life, your marriage, or your career? Don’t waste another minute. Thriveworks Brookline therapists, counselors, and coaches are standing by, ready to help with whatever issue you or your family are facing. Whether you are seeking help for your career, your personal goals, your child, your marriage, or your relationship, we can connect you with trained professionals who are ready to help you improve your life.
We know that seeking counseling is an important decision, and we want to be ready when you are ready to make a change in your life. We pride ourselves on not operating with a waiting list. In most cases, we can pair you with a Thriveworks Brookline provider within 24 hours. This is different from most counseling offices, and an important part of our practice. We trust that you know best when you need help. Do not let a long waiting list delay your progress. Call Thriveworks Brookline today. Let’s get started in in-person counseling or online counseling therapy today.
Our Clients Get More
We call this The Thriveworks Difference
|Thriveworks||Typical Counseling Practice|
|Offices open early and late|
|Same- or next-day appointments|
|Appointments start on time||Unlikely|
|Care at 100+ locations|
|Phone access to your provider between sessions|
|Email access to your provider between sessions|
|Providers that accept major insurance plans|
|Online counseling opportunities||Unlikely|
|Ask-a-coach 24hr Q&A|
|Text support via our Success Navigator|
|Exclusive video content|
|Counselor-moderated community discussion|
|Ultra-flexible 23.5hr cancellations|
|A free e-copy of “Leaving Depression Behind”|