Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Woodstock
Exercise is a crucial component of your physical health. But have you ever focused on your mental health with the same drive as you do exercising to stay fit? Like physical health, your mental health takes acknowledgment and focus. And maintaining your mental health takes time and effort.
It is important to monitor your moods and how you feel. If you notice that you haven’t been feeling like yourself, it is time to figure out why. At Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Woodstock, we know just how important mental health is, and we offer premium mental health care to support our clients. We want to help you get to the bottom of whatever it is that is challenging you. Reach out for in-person, online counseling, or telepsychiatry today.
What Mental Health Services Are Offered at Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Woodstock
Here’s a list of the main mental health services offered at Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Woodstock:
- Individual counseling
- Couples therapy/marriage counseling
- Family counseling
- Child therapy and teen counseling
- Psychiatry and medication management
Through counseling, therapy, and/or psychiatry services, we help with a range of mental health conditions and other challenges, including:
- Eating disorders
- LGBTQ+ issues
- Relationship problems
- Sexual abuse/issues
- Sleep problems
Our providers — from therapists/counselors to psychologists, psychiatrists, and nurse practitioners — specialize in a range of counseling approaches, but they’ll cater your treatment to your unique preferences and needs. They might utilize:
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT)
- Eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR)
- Acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT)
- Strength-based counseling
- Solution-focused therapy
- Christian counseling
- Emotionally-focused therapy
- Family systems
- Motivational interviewing
Could I Benefit from Working with a Therapist?
Anyone—yes, anyone—can benefit from counseling or life coaching. There are so many obstacles and challenges we face daily and learning how to tackle each one is key to a healthy, happy life. Deciding that you need a little guidance is not something anyone should be ashamed of. People seek counseling for many different reasons, and at Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Woodstock, we understand that no two people are the same. Our counselors help clients with a wide range of challenges.
A counselor or therapist can help you with practically any issue you are experiencing. They know that every person is unique, and they are equipped with the tools necessary to assist you in overcoming whatever you are facing.
Here are a few examples of how a counselor or therapist at Thriveworks Woodstock can help you:
- Have you been feeling really down lately and aren’t quite sure why? Nothing seems to be going right at work, home, or in your social life. You feel like you have been stuck in a never-ending downward spiral. You see a counselor at Thriveworks Woodstock, and they tell you that you are battling depression. But not to worry because you are not alone, they are there to help you and lead you on the path to a happier lifestyle. 2 million adults in America are battling some sort of depressive disorder. Your counselor can help you learn to cope with the hard times and celebrate the good times.
- Marriage is a huge commitment between two people, and let’s face it, it isn’t always easy. A successful marriage takes time, communication, and trust; if the time isn’t spent trying to grow together your marriage could struggle. At Thriveworks Woodstock, our marriage counselors will help you and your significant other work on opening your lines of communication in order to ease future conflicts. Our clinicians will develop a clear plan for each couple they work with based on their unique needs.
- Everyone experiences stress at one point or another. Stress can be motivating when it deals with completing a task in a timely manner, but if someone experiences too much stress, it can be harmful to their mental health. Our clinicians at Thriveworks Woodstock can help discover the root of your stress and provide you with techniques to cope and handle stressful times.
Schedule a Session at Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Woodstock
Seeking counseling is an important decision, and we know that. We are ready to help you take steps towards a happier, healthier life.
At Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Woodstock we strive to create a personalized treatment plan for every patient in whatever challenge they are facing. We accept many different insurance plans as well as offer flexible hours with weekend and evening availability.
We want our clients to get the help they need as soon as possible, in in-person therapy or online counseling therapy. So, if you think you could benefit from working with a counselor, call to schedule an appointment today. New clients often have their first appointment within 24 hours.
Where Is Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Woodstock Located?
Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Woodstock is located at 700 Churchill Ct Suite 110, Woodstock, GA 30188. If you need help finding our office, just give us a call. We look forward to meeting you soon!