Therapy, Psychology, and Mental Health Counseling in Sterling Heights, MI
Mental health services are meant to help individuals address problem areas and live a happier, healthier life. That’s our very mission at Thriveworks: to help every single person we can live better. We set out to accomplish this mission by providing premium mental health care, which means offering exceptional care every step of the way, from your calling in to book an appointment to actually walking into our office to meet with your provider. Our counselors, therapists, and life coaches help their clients to understand and manage the challenges they face, guided by their training, expertise, and experience.
Your counselor, psychologist, or therapist can help you understand how your thoughts affect your feelings and then teach you how to change your thoughts to create a happier life. They can help you and your partner understand why you can’t stop arguing. They can help you understand what the cause of your depression might be, why you no longer feel fulfilled, or how you can heal properly after a tough loss.
Are you looking for therapy or other mental health services, like online counseling, in the Macomb County area? The counselors, therapists, psychologists, and life coaches at Thriveworks Counseling in Sterling Heights want to help you manage whatever problem it is you’re facing. Call today to schedule an appointment and get on the right track toward happiness.
Reasons to Seek Counseling
Here at Thriveworks, we believe that anyone can benefit from working with a counselor, therapist, psychologist, or life coach.
An individual who is feeling depressed or anxious after the passing of a loved one can benefit from individual counseling while a couple who is struggling with problems in their relationship can benefit from couples counseling. And a family that is going through a major life transition can find value in family counseling.
Let’s cover a few more reasons why someone might seek and benefit from counseling:
- They feel depressed or anxious
- They need help managing another mental illness
- They are grieving the loss of a loved one
- They are struggling to resolve a conflict with their significant other
- They feel lonely and unhappy
- They are suffering from a low self-esteem
- They are experiencing suicidal thoughts
This is not a comprehensive list. As we mentioned earlier, anyone can find value in working with a mental health professional. The above are just common mental health issues addressed in counseling or therapy.
Life coaches, on the other hand, focus on helping their clients live more successful lives, which means they focus on goal-setting and fulfillment. Here’s a list of common reasons people seek life coaching:
- They are struggling to set or reach goals
- They need someone to keep them accountable for their goals
- They aren’t sure what career path to pursue
- They want to find new meaning or fulfillment in life
After reading the above information, you might have a better understanding of whether you could benefit from counseling, therapy, or life coaching. Call Thriveworks Counseling in Sterling Heights to learn more about the services we offer, or to book an appointment.
Work with a Provider at Thriveworks Counseling in Sterling Heights, MI
If you’re looking for Sterling Heights therapy, you are in the right place. As we mentioned earlier, we strive to stand apart from other counseling practices by offering premium mental health services. We prioritize exceptional care, every step of the way. This means that we…
- Offer outstanding customer care: When you call Thriveworks to book an appointment, a scheduling specialist will ask for basic information, including what counseling service you seek, and then set you up with the provider who can best help you.
- Have flexible scheduling opportunities: We understand that everyday responsibilities such as work, or kids can get in the way of you coming in for a daytime or weekday appointment. That’s why we offer evening and weekend appointments, too. Pick the day and time that works best with your schedule.
- Partner with many insurances: We want to minimize the obstacles that might stand between you and obtaining mental health help. For this reason, we partner with many different insurances to best ensure you can utilize our services.
- Work with the best providers: The providers at Thriveworks are the best of the best. They possess top-notch skills and experience, and they truly care about helping you live a better life.
If you are in the Macomb County area, and you are ready to schedule an appointment with a mental health professional, give us a call today. We can set you up with your first in-person therapy session at our conveniently located office in Sterling Heights. Or, we can help you schedule an online counseling appointment! We look forward to working with you.