For many people, mental health can be somewhat of a touchy subject. It makes sense, especially when we consider the amount of stigma that surrounds subjects pertaining to mental health. Many of us are aware of the stigma—but we also know that popular opinions about mental health are shifting, and the conversation is becoming more open. Seeking assistance from a therapist, counselor, or psychiatrist has never been easier or more popular, and at Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Beaumont we’ve created an experience for our clients that sets us apart from other providers.
If you’ve been struggling with feelings of sadness, anger, frustration, or loneliness, we have the mental health professionals to help you. We can work with you to create a personalized treatment plan to suit your specific needs. There’s no need to face your mental health problems alone—and it’s not a sign of dependency to reach out to a professional for assistance.
Taking the time to prioritize your mental health can allow you to be more present when it matters most. Deep-seated issues that we ignore can damage and disrupt everything from our relationships with family and friends to our performance at work. Your well-being isn’t limited to your body; it’s important to look after your mind, as well.
Can I Benefit From Therapy or Psychiatric Services?
At Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Beaumont, we believe that anyone at any stage in their life can benefit from talking with a mental health professional. That’s because we all have room to grow, and making the choice to take care of ourselves should be an easy one. But when it comes to mental health care, it might not always seem simple. So we understand if you’re anxious about even just thinking about talking with a therapist or psychiatrist at our office. But rest assured—they’re experienced professionals and also expert listeners. Your concerns will be addressed and you’ll get the opportunity to build a connection that prioritizes your well-being.
Our providers assist everyday people who are experiencing:
- Difficulty coping with and regulating work or family-related stress
- Difficulty regulating emotions like anger or grief
- They’ve been feeling sad or hopeless for an extended period of time
- They’re experiencing issues in their marriage or relationship
- Anxiety or disruptive, racing thoughts are upsetting their daily life
Mental health professionals use their clients’ feedback to partner with them; that’s why opening up to one of our providers is a great way to get relief from the issues that are troubling you most. And if you’re not finding an issue that you’re faced with listed above, there’s no need to be concerned. These are just a few of the many things that a therapist or psychiatrist can help someone manage.
What Mental Health Services Are Offered at Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Beaumont?
Here’s a list of the main mental health services offered at Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Beaumont:
- Individual counseling
- Couples therapy/marriage counseling
- Family counseling
- Child therapy and teen counseling
- Psychiatry and medication management
Through counseling, therapy, and/or psychiatry services, we help with a range of mental health conditions and other challenges, including:
- Eating disorders
- LGBTQ+ issues
- Relationship problems
- Sexual abuse/issues
- Sleep problems
Our providers — from therapists/counselors to psychologists, psychiatrists, and nurse practitioners — specialize in a range of counseling approaches, but they’ll cater your treatment to your unique preferences and needs. They might utilize:
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT)
- Eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR)
- Acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT)
- Strength-based counseling
- Solution-focused therapy
- Christian counseling
- Emotionally-focused therapy
- Family systems
- Motivational interviewing
Should I See an Online Psychiatrist?
For some of our clients, our psychiatric services are a great way for them to get quality mental health care without making their busy schedules even more hectic. Our psychiatrists are all available online, which means added convenience and flexibility. Online psychiatry is a way for you to:
- Rest easy while knowing that your online session will still follow the strictest guidelines from the APA and HIPAA
- Receive the same quality care that you would from an in-person session with your psychiatrist
- Connect with your psychiatrist from home, your office, or anywhere that has reliable internet and a private space to chat
- Still make time for your own needs if you’re watching the kids or elderly loved ones
- Get the mental health care you need, even if you suffer from mobility issues or chronic health conditions
Online psychiatry is an effective way for those who are suffering from mood or behavioral disorders to get the treatment they need to manage their symptoms and re-balance their lives. Psychiatry is often able to treat severe or persistent mental health disorders more effectively than therapy alone. This is because psychiatrists have:
- Medical background as MDs
- The ability to prescribe medications
- A combinative approach to mental healthcare, by using prescriptions and/or therapy sessions to assist clients
For people trying to mitigate the effects of disorders like ADHD, major depression, generalized anxiety, or OCD, online psychiatry with Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Beaumont might help you restore a sense of balance in your life.
See a Thriveworks Therapist or Psychiatrist in Beaumont, TX
Regardless of whether you prefer to meet in person or virtually, our mental health professionals are committed to putting your well-being first. When you call to schedule your appointment, you’ll be greeted by one of our scheduling specialists, who can walk you through each step of your client experience. They’ll help you find a provider in your area and even assist you with adding insurance to cover costs; it’s safe to say our scheduling team has your back.
When it comes to taking care of ourselves, many of us are avoidant about our mental health. The stigmas and shame that come attached to the subject may hold us back, but negative attitudes and perceptions shouldn’t prevent you from being healthy. If you feel ready to take advantage of the stability and support that psychiatric or mental health services can provide you with, call our Beaumont, TX office to start your journey towards better mental health.
Where Is Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Beaumont Located?
Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Beaumont is located at 2305 North Suite 210, Beaumont, TX 77702. We are in the same building as Mari3’s and Republic Payment Plan. If you have trouble finding us, just give our office a call — we’ll help you get here, and we look forward to meeting you!