Many people are turning to mental health professionals to find relief and support as they navigate life’s ups and downs. And at Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Davie, we have a team of dedicated providers who are ready to assist you in working through what’s troubling you. Pick up the phone or book online to schedule a session today.
How Can Mental Health Services Benefit Me?
By talking with a provider, you’re starting a new journey. Mental health services can offer you helpful coping methods in tough situations, assist you in processing painful memories, or even bring you closer to your loved ones. While everyone’s mental health needs may vary, our providers can assist you with a wide variety of situations or mental health conditions, including:
- Having difficulty coping with and regulating work or family-related stress
- Difficulty regulating emotions like anger or grief
- Feeling sad or hopeless for an extended period of time
- Experiencing issues in their marriage or relationship
- Anxiety, stress, or racing thoughts are upsetting your daily life
Sharing your experience is an integral part of receiving counseling, therapy, or psychiatric treatment. It’s also a chance to vent your current frustrations, communicate your hopes, and establish new goals with your provider.
What Is the Difference Between Therapy, Counseling, and Psychiatry?
Therapy, provided by our counselors and therapists, addresses emotional and behavioral challenges using therapeutic techniques for mental well-being. Counseling, offered by counselors or therapists, focuses on specific issues and life adjustments, while psychiatry, led by our psychiatric nurse practitioners, involves diagnosing and treating mental health conditions with medication.
What Are the Types of Therapists You Can See?
While availability may vary, at Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Davie, we offer:
- Licensed Mental Health Counselors (LMHCs): Trained to provide mental health counseling.
- Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSW): Specialized in social work and counseling for individuals, families, and groups.
When you connect with a provider at Thriveworks, you’ll be sharing your experience with an industry-leading expert; someone with the experience and professional insight you need to move forward.
How Do I Find the Right Therapist?
To find the right therapist or therapeutic approach at Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Davie, browse our provider profiles, or contact your local office at (786) 755-0746 to discuss your needs and preferences with our helpful support team.
Are the Therapists at Thriveworks Licensed and Verified to Provide Therapy?
Yes, all of our therapists, counselors, and psychiatric nurse practitioners are licensed or in the process of receiving their licensure.
What Are the Benefits of Online Therapy and In-Person Therapy?
The benefits of online therapy include:
- Convenience and accessibility from anywhere
- Reduced travel time and costs
- Comfortable and familiar environment
- A wider selection of therapists to choose from
- The benefits of in-person therapy include:
- Face-to-face interaction and non-verbal cues
- No reliance on internet connection or technology
- Privacy and confidentiality in a physical office
Signs I Should Go to Therapy
Some of the signs you might benefit from therapy or psychiatric services include:
- Persistent feelings of sadness, anxiety, or hopelessness
- Difficulty managing and coping with daily stress
- Strained or troubled relationships with family, friends, or partners
- Overwhelming grief after a significant loss
- Frequent mood swings, anger, or irritability
- Changes in appetite, sleep patterns, or energy levels
- Unresolved trauma or past experiences affecting your well-being
- Struggles with addictive behaviors or substance abuse
- Loss of interest in previously enjoyed activities
- Overwhelming feelings of guilt, shame, or worthlessness
Don’t hesitate to reach out to one of our providers if you’re feeling any of these symptoms.
What Should I Do If a Loved One Needs Help?
If you have a loved one who is need of mental health services, you can help them by attempting to:
- Communicate openly and non-judgmentally
- Offer support and encourage them to seek professional help
- Research and connect them with appropriate resources
- Be patient and maintain a supportive presence throughout their journey to recovery
Our experienced therapists, counselors, and psychiatric nurse practitioners can assist—don’t hesitate to have the individual you love seek help and support.
How Much Does Therapy Cost?
At Thriveworks, we take most major forms of insurance, which means that many of our clients only pay $0-$50 co-pay per session. However, there are also self-pay options that sit
around $200 per session (for both in-person and online sessions) depending on the service and location, for those who are out-of-network.
Schedule a Session with Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Davie
When you decide to prioritize your wellbeing by calling Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Davie, you’ll be assisted by our scheduling specialists. They’re available seven days a week to assist you with finding a provider, setting up your insurance to cover any costs, or even finding the right session time. And when you’ve enrolled, you’ll get access to great benefits, like:
- Weekend and evening session times
- Same day and next day availability
- Flexible canceling and rescheduling
- Email and phone communication with your provider outside of sessions
- Our Therapy Buddy app, designed to measure your personal progress as you advance through your treatment program
If you’re dealing with recurring emotional pain, stress, or relationship difficulties, putting off your mental health needs by avoiding the current situation could make matters worse. At Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Davie, we don’t believe that anyone should be held back from getting the support and stability that our mental health professionals can provide.
If it sounds like connecting with a mental health professional could benefit you, reach out to Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Davie. Our team is looking forward to working with you.