Online Counseling in Georgia—Work with a Counselor Near You
At Thriveworks Counseling in Georgia, we have a team of online counselors who have availability 7 days a week. They are trained in helping people manage their mental health challenges, no matter how big or small. Whether you need help managing stress, can’t see eye to eye with your partner, are coping with a loss, or just need support making tough decisions, Thriveworks Counseling is here for you. To get started, just give us a call or use the online booking widget to schedule your appointment yourself! You can meet with an online counselor as soon as tomorrow.
Considering Online Counseling? Here’s Where It Can Help
One day, you might be smoothly sailing through life and the next it could feel like you’ve slammed into a brick wall. While ups and downs are a part of life, they do hurt and can prove hard to come back from.
Online counseling is designed to help you work through whatever challenge you’re going through. Here are some of the areas we can help you with at Thriveworks Counseling:
- Family turmoil
- Mental illnesses such as anxiety and depression
- Grief and loss
- Relationship problems such as lack of trust and intimacy issues
- Behavioral problems in children and teens
- Stress and anger management
- Addiction and substance abuse
- Parenting issues
- Low self-esteem
- Financial concerns
- Career problems
And more! If the problem you are currently facing isn’t on the above list, don’t worry. No matter the concern, we can help you find relief, using depression therapy, marriage counseling, couples therapy, anxiety therapy, family therapy, child therapy, and many other types of therapy too. Your counselor will assess your specific needs and determine which service(s) you could best benefit from at the start of this journey.
Why Should I Choose Online Counseling?
Traditional in-person therapy is being replaced by online counseling for many reasons. People’s schedules are busier, they’re spending more time traveling, and they’re working longer hours. Online counseling offers many added benefits that in-person therapy can’t. Here are some of them:
- Reliability: You don’t have to worry about sudden rainstorms, a meeting running late, or your Uber canceling on you. You can talk to your therapist wherever you are.
- Convenience: Alongside being reliable, online counseling is convenient. You can talk to your therapist on your lunch break, on the way home from work, or even while you’re on vacation.
- Comfort: Want to talk to your counselor in your pajamas in bed? No problem. Online counseling provides added comfort and security by giving you the option to talk to your counselor in a safe, familiar place.
If you’re worried about receiving less care by choosing online counseling, don’t be. Online counseling has been proven to be just as effective as in-person therapy. Your Thriveworks counselor will still provide you with the same dedicated, compassionate care.
Choose Thriveworks Counseling in Georgia for Your Online Counseling Needs
If you have been looking for a client-focused mental health professional who is readily available, you’ve come to the right place. By choosing Thriveworks in Georgia, you can experience:
- Flexible scheduling options that include evening and weekend appointments in addition to regular daytime hours
- Scheduling specialists who will help you find an appointment that best fits your schedule
- Flexible 23.5-hour cancellations
- Same-day and next-day appointments
- No waitlist
If you are battling a particularly tough challenge and feel like you could benefit from speaking to a counselor, consider working with us. Don’t push your mental health off any longer. You deserve to live a happy, successful life. We can help get you there. To get started, give us a call or use our online booking widget. You can schedule an appointment with any of the providers listed.
Our Clients Get More
We call this The Thriveworks Difference
|Thriveworks||Typical Counseling Practice|
|Offices open early and late|
|Same- or next-day appointments|
|Appointments start on time||Unlikely|
|Care at 100+ locations|
|Phone access to your provider between sessions|
|Email access to your provider between sessions|
|Providers that accept major insurance plans|
|Online counseling opportunities||Unlikely|
|Ask-a-coach 24hr Q&A|
|Text support via our Success Navigator|
|Exclusive video content|
|Counselor-moderated community discussion|
|Ultra-flexible 23.5hr cancellations|
|A free e-copy of “Leaving Depression Behind”|