James recently took some time away from work to vacation in Europe. While gone, James spent a lot of time alone traveling between famous cities and stopping at pubs and local restaurants along his journey. Although he enjoyed his two-week trek and had stories to tell coworkers when he returned, while on the road, James realized that he’s grown tired of spending so much time on his own. Deep down, James knows that loneliness is something he’s been struggling to manage for years.
But James hopes that he can find a better way to deal with the emotional burden of his loneliness—and he hopes to get the support and care he needs by talking with a mental health professional. By opening up to a provider, James hopes that he’ll learn to better understand and manage the mental health effects of feeling isolated, and that by consistently attending therapy or counseling, he can work past his pain and frustration.
Like James, many people turn to mental health services for answers to the problems that life throws our way. At Thriveworks in Nampa, ID we offer personalized care from some of the industry’s leading mental health professionals. Discover what makes us a truly unique provider—with mental health care that’s based on your individual needs and preferences.
Should I Talk to a Mental Health Professional?
Deciding to talk to one of our mental health professionals is often an independent choice, one that can offer your support and guidance from an experienced provider. The situation or mental health condition that’s troubling you may cause unique symptoms—and you can feel comfortable sharing what’s going on with one of our therapists or psychiatrists. Even though your mental health needs may be unique, some common experiences that our mental health professionals can assist you with include:
- Struggling to cope with and manage work or family-related stress
- Struggling to regulate emotions like anger or grief
- Feeling sad or hopeless for an extended period of time
- Experiencing issues in one’s marriage or relationship
- Noticing that anxiety and racing thoughts are upsetting their daily life
Sharing your experience with one of our providers is a crucial and beneficial part of attending therapy, counseling, or psychiatric services. By talking with your provider and sharing your concerns, you can reduce the burden that you’re carrying while giving your provider the information they need to help you.
What Is Online Psychiatry?
Like many other modern services, psychiatric care is also available virtually. At Thriveworks in Nampa, ID our psychiatric services are completely virtual, meaning that you can connect with one of our psychiatrists from home, the office, or on the go. Psychiatrists are a unique type of provider because they:
- Are medical doctors, in addition to often being licensed therapists
- Can use a blend of prescription medicine in addition to therapy for even more personalized mental health care
For those suffering from more severe or persistent mental health conditions, psychiatrists are often the preferred treatment method. Psychiatrists can help to treat:
- Generalized anxiety disorder
- Major depression
- Eating disorders
- And many other mental health conditions
Considering talking to a psychiatrist at Thriveworks to get treatment for the conditions or circumstances that are disrupting your everyday life and happiness. It’s easy to prioritize your mental health with the convenience of our online psychiatry sessions. And rest assured, our virtual sessions will:
- Still follow the same HIPAA regulations as our in-person appointments
- Allow you to talk with your psychiatrist from the location of your choice—as long as you have a reliable internet connection and somewhere private to talk
- Help make talking about difficult topics or dealing with anxiety easier
- Save you time and energy by avoiding the commute
Schedule a Session at Thriveworks in Nampa, ID
If you’re ready to schedule therapy, counseling, or psychiatric services at Thriveworks in Nampa, ID call our office to get started. We’ll help to match you with the provider that’s best for your needs thanks to our support specialists. They’re available seven days a week and can assist with everything from setting up your first appointment to helping you figure out what your insurance will cover. And if you choose to enroll with us, you’ll have exclusive access to benefits including:
- Email communication with your provider between sessions
- Same and next-day sessions availability
- Weekend and evening openings
- The ability to cancel up until 23.5 hours before your scheduled session time
- Our life coach Q/A chat, for those questions that can’t wait until your next session
Though mental health conditions often make us feel as though we’re alone, the truth is that a provider at Thriveworks can help make better mental health a reality. Call our office in Nampa, ID to start taking the next steps towards a better quality of life.