When we stop to think about our mental health needs, they can seem hard to identify. Unlike our physical health, which we know requires things like exercise and healthy food, our mental health requirements might be a little fuzzy in comparison. For some of us, this uncertainty comes from the cultural stigma that surrounds mental health topics. This stigma can be harmful when it keeps us from addressing issues that are causing damage to ourselves and the things and people around us.
Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Lubbock, getting support from a mental health professional is something that we view as a proactive step. It’s not something that takes away your independence, especially when choosing to connect with one of our providers can improve many aspects of your life.
For those who are busy, it may feel impractical or selfish to prioritize your mental wellbeing. But in reality, we often are not able to be fully present and at full capacity in our daily lives if we ignore the issues that are bothering us on the inside. Getting therapy or psychiatric care at our Lubbock office is a simple, effective, and convenient way to meet your mental health care needs.
Can Mental Health Services Help Me?
Everyone is unique. That’s why the mental health professionals at Thriveworks partner with our clients to create a personalized treatment plan, one that’s designed to produce results. Many of our providers help everyday people like you who are experiencing:
- Difficulty coping with and regulating work or family-related stress
- Difficulty regulating emotions like anger or grief
- Feelings of sadness or hopelessness for an extended period of time
- Issues and crossed boundaries in their marriage or relationship
- Anxiety or disruptive, racing thoughts that upset their daily life
Through effective coping strategies and management techniques provided by our mental health professionals, you’ll be better equipped to handle life’s ups and downs. If you aren’t experiencing any of the signs and symptoms that we’ve listed above, there’s no need to be worried. We understand, and that’s why individualized treatment plans are part of our process.
When you connect with a provider at Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Lubbock, you’ll be sharing your experience with an industry-leading expert; someone with the experience and professional insight you need to move forward.
The Benefits of Online Psychiatry at Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Lubbock
For some people, it’s more beneficial to receive treatment through our online psychiatry program. Psychiatrists are a specialized type of provider. If you’re not familiar with what a psychiatrist does, they have:
- A medical background as MDs.
- The ability to prescribe medications.
- A combinative approach to mental healthcare, by using prescriptions and/or therapy sessions to assist clients.
Our online psychiatry offers great benefits that allow you to:
- Still make time for your own needs if you’re watching the kids or elderly loved ones
- Get the mental health care you need, even if you suffer from mobility issues or chronic health conditions
- Rest assured, knowing that Thriveworks online services still follow the strictest guidelines from the APA and HIPAA
- Receive the same quality care that you would from an in-person session
- Connect with your psychiatrist from home, your office, or anywhere that has reliable internet and a private space to chat
Online psychiatry is a great option for people who are nervous about connecting with their provider in person. We understand that you may have reservations about psychiatric services, especially when we’re talking about prescription medications and medical doctors. But rest assured, our psychiatric team in Lubbock, TX is on your side. In addition to being qualified professionals who have experience treating all types of mental health conditions, they’re empathetic listeners who value your personal experience.
Schedule a Session at Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Lubbock
If you’re looking to find relief and new growth, then we encourage you to reach out to us at Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Lubbock. When you do, you’ll be greeted by the voice of one of our highly trained scheduling specialists. With assistance seven days a week, there’s no need to make scheduling an appointment difficult.
And for those who choose to enroll with us, you’ll be getting access to industry-leading benefits that other providers can’t often match, such as:
- Our life coach Q/A chat, for those questions that can’t wait until your next session
- Our Therapy Buddy app, designed to measure your personal progress as you advance through your treatment program
- 24/7 booking assistance from our scheduling specialists
- Weekend and evening openings
- Same day booking, and the ability to cancel up to 23.5 hours before your scheduled appointment
Mental health services can help you prioritize your wellbeing without separating you from the people and things that make your life complete. Connect with a psychiatrist or therapist at Thriveworks, and see what a difference they can make.