Ally can’t remember the last time she evaluated her mental health. It’s been a while, and she’s worried that maybe there’s a reason she feels avoidant. She often works a lot, and her family life has her booked from sunrise to sundown. It’s understandable that she sidelines her mental wellbeing when she gets overwhelmed, but she knows deep down that it’s important to stop every now and then to take inventory of herself.
It makes sense to her to prioritize her mental health. She knows that if she isn’t able to do so, she won’t be fully present during important interactions and events that matter to her. That’s why Ally wants to take care of her mental wellbeing by talking with a mental health professional. She hopes that by doing so, she can find a new way to balance her thoughts and feelings.
Like Ally, you may feel like now is the time to talk to a provider. And when you connect with a Thriveworks counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist, you’re choosing to engage with industry-leading mental health professionals. Therapy or psychiatric care isn’t a solitary experience, but an exploration into greater wellbeing with your provider. Thriveworks in Lincoln, NE helps everyday people reach new heights and hold on to their achievements through life’s ups and downs.
How Can Mental Health Care Benefit Me?
People who choose to improve their quality of life through counseling, therapy, or psychiatric services at Thriveworks in Lincoln, NE are often experiencing the following:
- Anxiety or disruptive, racing thoughts are upsetting their daily life
- Difficulty coping with and regulating work or family-related stress
- Difficulty regulating emotions like anger or grief
- Feelings of sadness or hopelessness for an extended period of time
- Issues in their marriage or relationship
Still, there’s no need to worry if something that you’re dealing with isn’t listed above—every person’s experience and set of needs will be different. Our providers understand that, and it’s part of their comprehensive therapy and psychiatric approach to offer you personalized mental health. Connecting with our mental health professionals is an opportunity to share your personal experience with another human who’s simply there to help and listen. By sharing your feelings you’ll be providing them with the feedback they need to assist you better.
The Benefits of Online Psychiatry
While many people are familiar with what a counselor or therapist does, not everyone is as informed about psychiatrists. Psychiatrists are a specialized type of mental health professional, and they work to treat and diagnose common behavioral and mood disorders that can be difficult for people to manage by themselves. Psychiatrists are set apart from other providers by their:
- Medical background as MDs
- Ability to prescribe medications
- Combinative approach to mental healthcare, by using prescriptions and/or therapy sessions to assist clients
Connecting with a psychiatrist may not be the best fit for everyone, but for people with severe or persistent conditions such as ADHD, OCD, anxiety, or depression, psychiatric care is often the most effective mode of treatment. Online psychiatry provides a secure, convenient, and effective method for mental health care, too. When you book and attend a session online, you’ll be able to:
- Still make time for your own needs if you’re watching the kids or elderly loved ones
- Get the mental health care you need, even if you suffer from mobility issues or chronic health conditions
- Rest assured, knowing that Thriveworks online services still follow the strictest guidelines from HIPAA
- Receive the same quality care that you would from an in-person session
- Connect with your psychiatrist from home, your office, or anywhere that has reliable internet and a private space to chat
While many of the factors above might contribute to you assuming you don’t have time to address your mental health needs, online psychiatry might change your mind. There’s no need to put your concerns on the back burner when our skilled psychiatric team is just a phone call away.
Schedule Psychiatric Care, Therapy, or Counseling with Thriveworks in Lincoln, NE
Thriveworks in Lincoln, NE wants to help you fully enjoy each moment that life has to offer. That’s why we’ve done our best to streamline our client experience for you—meaning that you’ll be spending more time doing the things you enjoy, and less time being frustrated and confused while trying to schedule sessions or become a member to access our services. Thriveworks offers an array of benefits for those who become a member with us, including:
- Booking and membership assistance from our scheduling specialists seven days a week
- Our life coach Q/A chat, for those questions that can’t wait until your next session
- Our Therapy Buddy app, designed to measure your personal progress as you advance through your treatment program
- Flexible weekend and evening openings
- The ability to cancel 23.5 hours prior to your scheduled appointment
Getting the mental health care you need shouldn’t feel like a hassle; so we’ve made it easy. Connect with one of our mental health professionals at Thriveworks to start prioritizing your mental health. Start today by giving us a call—we’re ready to help.