Travis loves taking a vacation halfway through the summer to blow off steam from his work and social life. He always heads to the same spot each July: the lake where he and his wife spent their honeymoon. Morgan passed away nearly three years ago, and Travis still comes to the lake to reflect on their time together and remember her. He’s happy to have the memories, but moving on hasn’t felt like something he’s been able to do. Though the people around Travis have done their best to support him, he’s noticed that for everyone else, time seems to just continue on.
Travis no longer wants to feel as though life has continued on without him; that’s why he feels like it’s time that he talked with a mental health professional about Morgan. He knows that it’s a first for him–he’s never talked to a therapist before. But he’s confident that by opening up to a professional, he’ll be able to start working through the loss that has defined him for so long.
Like Travis, you may be grappling with loss, frustration, sadness, or more. If so, consider whether talking to a mental health professional at Thriveworks Counseling Greenfield could help you to let go of harmful emotions. While it may take more than one session to work through your mental health needs, our providers are expert listeners and industry-leading professionals that can help you find your path to success through personalized mental health care. Call our office to discover the difference that our services could make in your life.
Should I See a Counselor or Therapist?
It’s common to wonder whether you need to talk with a mental health professional: A better way to think about counseling or therapy is to view it as something that can be a process of continual growth. In other words, connecting with a counselor or therapist is about becoming better at monitoring and managing your mental health. Anyone can benefit from talking to a provider, regardless of their background or current situation. In fact, some of the many situations that our counselors and therapists can assist with include:
- Difficulty regulating emotions like anger or grief
- Feeling sad or hopeless for an extended period of time
- Experiencing issues in your marriage or relationship
- Trouble sleeping or eating regularly
- Noticing that anxiety and racing thoughts are upsetting your daily life
- Having difficulty coping with and regulating work or family-related stress
These are only a few of the many scenarios or potential signs of mental health conditions that our providers can treat. Even if your circumstances vary, you can reach out and connect by calling Thriveworks Counseling Greenfield. Our scheduling specialists can connect you with the therapist or counselor that’s right for you.
What Mental Health Services Are Offered at Thriveworks Counseling Greenfield?
Here’s a list of the main mental health services offered at Thriveworks Counseling Greenfield:
- Individual counseling
- Couples therapy/marriage counseling
- Family counseling
- Child therapy and teen counseling
- Psychiatry and medication management
Through counseling, therapy, and/or psychiatry services, we help with a range of mental health conditions and other challenges, including:
- Eating disorders
- LGBTQ+ issues
- Relationship problems
- Sexual abuse/issues
- Sleep problems
Our providers — from therapists/counselors to psychologists, psychiatrists, and nurse practitioners — specialize in a range of counseling approaches, but they’ll cater your treatment to your unique preferences and needs. They might utilize:
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT)
- Eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR)
- Acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT)
- Strength-based counseling
- Solution-focused therapy
- Christian counseling
- Emotionally-focused therapy
- Family systems
- Motivational interviewing
Schedule Mental Health Services at Thriveworks Counseling Greenfield
Call or go online to book with Thriveworks Counseling Greenfield. With the guidance and support of one of our providers, you can learn more about the mental health challenges or conditions you’re faced with and begin to mitigate the effect they have on your daily life. Contact our Greenfield, WI office to get started with scheduling which will unlock exclusive benefits, including:
- Evening and weekend appointments: Finding a convenient time to get mental health care is a challenge. We offer options that work with busy schedules like evening and weekend appointments.
- High-touch support: On-the-spot support is hard to come by. Our support team and medical assistants are available 7 days a week including holidays, and your provider is available between sessions by phone or email.
- Flexible cancellations: Life happens, we get it. We have a flexible cancellation policy that lets you cancel or reschedule your session.
- Real, Lasting Relationships: Many online mental health services aren’t practices but loosely affiliated directories of providers. We have full-time, dedicated team members who build long-standing careers here and lasting relationships with clients.
Don’t hesitate to seek the assistance of a mental health professional at Thriveworks Counseling Greenfield. Contact us today: You can thrive—we can help.