Therapy and Counseling in McLean, VA (Elm Street)—Work with a Dedicated Mental Health Professional
Consider all of the areas of your life: your career, your personal goals, your relationships. Are there areas that you feel like you could improve? Do you feel like there are certain things that are bogging you down?
For example, maybe you feel overly stressed at work each time you get an email about a new assignment or you break down each time you and your significant other get into an argument. Maybe you just have a goal of purchasing a home in the next year but don’t know if you’re ready. Everyone has something in their life that they could work on
If you don’t like the road you’re walking, start paving another one.” – Dolly Parton
Are you looking for a trusted mental health professional in your area? Lucky for you, we have a team of therapists, counselors, psychologists, and life coaches at Thriveworks Counseling in McLean, VA (Elm Street) who are available to help you now. Our mental health experts can help you improve upon the challenges as we talked about above. Whether you are interested in individual therapy, couples counseling, life coaching, online counseling, or another service, the counselors and coaches at Thriveworks in McLean can help.
When Should I Pursue Mental Health Help?
Therapists, counselors, and life coaches can help you address many different areas of your life—from relationship problems to significant life transitions. Whatever is going on in your life, a mental health professional will offer you the guidance and support you need to come up with an effective plan moving forward. Their goal is to help you improve your overall mental health and wellbeing.
The reasons why clients choose to work with us here at Thriveworks in McLean are vast. Some of the more common causes include:
- Substance abuse
- General unhappiness
- Negative thoughts
- Harmful symptoms of a mental illness
- Lack of life satisfaction
- Trouble in relationships
- Familial concerns
- Low self-esteem
- Troubles parenting or behavioral problems in children
This list does not touch on all of the areas that one of our mental health professionals could provide you with assistance. You can talk to your counselor about anything that’s on your mind or causing you unhappiness. They’ll work with you on an individual level and create a treatment plan that is specifically catered to you and your needs. Take these two situations, for example.
- Lexi and Paul met and fell in love while pursuing their master’s degrees. They knew from the start that they were meant for each other. Once they both graduated from their master’s program, they faced a harsh reality. Lexi wanted to move to another state to earn her doctorate and Paul was ready to start his career… across the country. They are struggling to find common ground and figure out how they want to move forward. They don’t want to break up, but they also don’t know if they’ll survive long distance.
- Kelly started in a career that she has worked her whole life for. Unfortunately, once she started doing her actual job, she realized quickly that this might not be the right career path for her. She feels like a fraud and doesn’t know what’s next for her or where to turn to. This career is the only thing she’s ever thought about and she doesn’t have a backup plan.
In both of these situations, working with a mental health professional could prove to be extremely beneficial. With a professional’s vast knowledge and expertise, Kelly, Lexi, and Paul can all receive the guidance they need to overcome these obstacles.
Why Should I Work with a Thriveworks Counselor?
Here at Thriveworks Counseling in McLean, VA (Elm Street), we strive to provide our clients with exceptional, compassionate care from start to finish. To achieve this, we pride ourselves on delivering quality, client-focused services along the way. We have a team of scheduling specialists who will work with you to find appointments that best fit your needs. We also employ the best clinicians in their fields.
Alongside our dedicated team members, we offer our clients competitive benefits:
- Flexible appointment options, including evenings and weekends
- Online counseling opportunities
- Text support via our success navigator
- Phone and email access to your counselor anytime
- Exclusive video content and free e-books
- No waitlist
If you think that you would benefit from working with one of our mental health professionals, consider reaching out to us today.
Schedule a Session with a Counselor or Coach at Thriveworks Counseling in McLean, VA (Elm Street)
We want to help you in any way possible. If you are ready to take the next step and work with a counselor, simply give our office a call or visit our online booking system.
You deserve to live the happy, successful life you have always imagined. Let’s get started today!
Our Clients Get More
We call this The Thriveworks Difference
|Thriveworks||Typical Counseling Practice|
|Offices open early and late|
|Same- or next-day appointments|
|Appointments start on time||Unlikely|
|Care at 100+ locations|
|Phone access to your provider between sessions|
|Email access to your provider between sessions|
|Providers that accept major insurance plans|
|Online counseling opportunities||Unlikely|
|Ask-a-coach 24hr Q&A|
|Text support via our Success Navigator|
|Exclusive video content|
|Counselor-moderated community discussion|
|Ultra-flexible 23.5hr cancellations|
|A free e-copy of “Leaving Depression Behind”|