Counselors, Therapists and Life Coaches in Silver Spring, MD–Mental Health Services
At Thriveworks Silver Spring, we want to help people—all people—live happy and successful lives. Our providers offer premium health services and have experience in assisting clients with whatever life throws at them. Thriveworks Silver Spring has assisted people with managing mental illnesses, helped couples battling with relationship issues, and have worked with children to develop coping techniques for life’s daily stressors. Managing your mental health is crucial to your happiness, and we want to help you learn how to best take care of your mental health to achieve optimal happiness.
“A little progress every day adds up to BIG results.” –Satya Nani
No one is immune to mental illness and the harmful effects it can have on your life. Whether you or a loved one are dealing with a mental illness, help is available. It is a sign of strength to ask for help, and here at Thriveworks Silver Spring we want to be there for you. We can connect you with a counselor, therapist, or life coach who will help you better manage any challenge you face.
People Seek Out Counseling for Many Reasons
There are many reasons as to why people seek assistance. Have you not been feeling like yourself lately? Maybe your anxiety is becoming increasingly more noticeable. Thriveworks Silver Spring is here to help you with whatever you are facing:
- Stress and anxiety
- Marriage or couples counseling
- Career changes
- Help dealing with ongoing or new eating disorders
- Assistance in learning to manage and overcome obsessive-compulsive tendencies
- Obtaining tools necessary to learn healthy and safe ways to grieve and heal from loss
- Assistance with parenting, no matter the age of your child
- Anger management
- Overcoming an addiction
- Help with setting and attaining goals
Note that this isn’t a comprehensive list of reasons people turn to Thriveworks Silver Spring. In fact, many people are not exactly sure why they need help. They know they’re in a place where they feel they cannot be their best self. They know they’re struggling and need help moving forward but are not exactly sure what the issue is. Counseling can help even if you are not quite sure what kind of help or assistance you need.
The providers at Thriveworks Silver Spring are dedicated to helping you overcome whatever obstacles you are facing. You can thrive, and we want to help. Here is an example of how our providers might help a client:
- Greg reluctantly goes to work each day. He has been in this position for three years, and has not been promoted or received any positive feedback in a long time. Greg feels stuck in his career path and is not quite sure where to turn. He has been thinking of going to college to get the degree he has always wanted — but what would he study? He has always had a passion for helping others, maybe he should try teaching? However, he also loves economics and studying how the economy works. Greg decides to go to see a life coach at Thriveworks Silver Spring. They discuss his likes and dislikes, his core values and how much money he wants to make when all is said and done. After a few sessions, Greg decides teaching is his passion and applies for local colleges and is now excited to get started!
Schedule an Appointment at Thriveworks Silver Spring
It’s common for people dealing with a major change in their life to feel as if they can push their issues to the back-burner. The reality is that the sooner you get help, the sooner you will see results. At Thriveworks Silver Spring, we know that you’re worth it. We know that you’re strong, capable, and ready to get help. If you feel like you are struggling with a mental illness, relationship issues, or any other challenge life has thrown at you reach out to us today. We want to help you live a successful, healthy life.
Our Clients Get More
We call this The Thriveworks Difference
|Thriveworks||Typical Counseling Practice|
|Offices open early and late|
|Same- or next-day appointments|
|Appointments start on time||Unlikely|
|Care at 100+ locations|
|Phone access to your provider between sessions|
|Email access to your provider between sessions|
|Providers that accept major insurance plans|
|Online counseling opportunities||Unlikely|
|Ask-a-coach 24hr Q&A|
|Exclusive video content|
|Counselor-moderated community discussion|
|Ultra-flexible 23.5hr cancellations|
|A free e-copy of “Leaving Depression Behind”|