Online Counseling Services in Hawaii
If you were asked to pinpoint an end-of-childhood moment, what would that moment be? Maybe it’s the loss of a family member, a breakup, your parent’s divorce, or an otherwise traumatic experience. If you were asked to identify the most defining moment of life thus far, what would that moment be? Maybe it’s the moment you said “I do;” maybe it’s the moment you said “yes” to your new job; maybe it’s the moment your son was born.
Life is filled with these moments: moments that prove to have a profound effect on your identity, on your wellbeing. Sometimes these moments and their impact are positive in nature—but sometimes, they’re negative. For example, those end-of-child moments can cause difficult emotions to surface and contribute to your development of certain habits that might not be the healthiest habits. In any regard, when we need a little help processing, working through, or managing tough situations in our life, we can turn to counseling.
Counseling helps people heal, grow, and ultimately become happier, more successful individuals. If you’re suffering as a result of a traumatic experience, relationship issues, lack of satisfaction at work, low self-esteem, or another problem, consider reaching out to Thriveworks Counseling in Hawaii. We offer counseling by telephone and video. These two online counseling options enable our clients to make important strides with their provider from the comfort and convenience of home.
Should I Talk to a Counselor? Do I Need Counseling?
We all struggle: Your parents, your siblings, your friends, your coworkers, your neighbors—they’re all dealing with their own challenges. And every single one of us can find value in talking to a counselor, especially if we are suffering severely as a result of the mental health challenges we face. Consider the following scenarios:
- Shaun and Jess are always fighting. They’ve grown resentful of one another, and their relationship is anything but pleasant.
- Jack has been feeling worthless and uninterested lately. He isn’t sure why, but he has no motivation to go to work or even respond to his friends’ texts.
- Victoria couldn’t be more grateful that she is employed, as many of her friends from college are still looking. But she isn’t particularly fond of her job either—she worries that she chose the wrong career path.
- Brett was exposed to a lot of trauma at an early age. His father abused his mother, and his mother was in and out of jail. As soon as he got the chance, Brett moved out of his house and never talked to his parents again.
- Madison is vying for more: more work, more success, more fulfillment. But she doesn’t know where or how to get it—she wants to embark on a personal endeavor, she just doesn’t know how to get started.
Can you relate to any of these people? If not, that’s okay too. The point is that there are so many challenges out there that we might face on any given day. If you’d like a professional’s help or support through your personal challenges, consider working with an online counselor at Thriveworks in Hawaii. If you reside in the state of Hawaii, you can schedule a telephone or video counseling session with one of our providers today.
Schedule an Online Counseling Appointment at Thriveworks in Hawaii
Online counseling is a new-wave approach to traditional in-person counseling. While this isn’t a completely new form of counseling, it is growing in popularity, as people discover the unique benefits that online counseling has to offer. These include greater…
If you’d like to try online counseling for yourself, just call Thriveworks Counseling in Hawaii today to get started. Or, you can use our online booking system to schedule your appointment yourself. Either way, our counselors look forward to the chance to meet with you!