Therapists and Counselors in Tucson, AZ—Mental Health Care
Life is an obstacle course. Sometimes it’s a piece of cake; sometimes it’s a little tricky; and sometimes it’s absolutely impossible—or at least it appears to be. Until the person behind you encourages you to keep going and you realize that turning around isn’t a viable option.
“Self-acceptance comes from meeting life’s challenges vigorously. Don’t numb yourself to your trials and difficulties, nor build mental walls to exclude pain from your life. You will find peace not by trying to escape your problems, but by confronting them courageously. You will find peace not in denial, but in victory.”
-J. Donald Walters
Instead of deciding that you can’t move forward, decide that you will… even if that means running into some trouble at the barriers and receiving a little assistance in overcoming them. Because the truth is that we all need a little help—and realizing that is the first step toward living your very best life.
If you’re at wit’s end… if you’re struggling mentally or emotionally… if you’re in need of a little help, reach out to Thriveworks Tucson. By working with one of our skilled mental health professionals—a therapist, a counselor, a life coach—you can learn to overcome whatever challenge life throws your way. Our providers have the proper skills, experience, and dedication to help you thrive moving forward.
Finding Strength in Asking for Help
We often assume that by asking for help, we are admitting to weakness. This, however, couldn’t be further from the truth. In asking for help, you are really showing great strength and hunger for life. And you deserve to be commended for that.
By seeking out help from one of our providers at Thriveworks Tucson, you will only be met with praise and guidance—it doesn’t matter what challenge you may be facing or what situation you’ve found yourself in. Our mental health professionals (free of judgment) are ready and able to help. Here are a few examples of when a counselor, therapist, or life coach could have a profound impact on your life:
- You truly enjoy your job. Your coworkers and your boss are wonderful; the work you do each day is fairly simple; and you come home each day in a pretty good mood. But there’s that nagging thought that there’s something better out there—a more fulfilling job, one that will allow you to progress and transform into who you really want to become. How do you move forward?
- In a single moment, your life took a detrimental turn. Just yesterday, you and your friend were laughing over a cup of coffee. Today, she’s gone. Ever since you found out about the accident, it has hurt to breathe, to put one foot forward, to get out of bed. How can you continue living without her? How will you ever be happy again?
- The past few years have been filled with endless love and happiness. And it’s not at random, it’s all because of your incredible girlfriend. The two of you hit it off at that first dinner date, and it feels like you haven’t stopped smiling since. You think that maybe it’s time to take that next step… to propose. But you’re worried about moving too quickly and consequently destroying everything instead. Should you take that leap of faith? Or is the risk too great?
- You promised yourself you wouldn’t spend a single penny this week on new clothes. But when you walk past a shop window, your eyes can’t resist the beautiful displays. And before you know it, one hand is on the door handle and the other is in your purse clutching your wallet. All of your friends joke about you being a shopaholic and you’ve learned to laugh along… but you’ve also realized that there might be an unfortunate truth in there. What are you supposed to do? Should you really be concerned?
In any case, a therapist, counselor, or life coach at Thriveworks Tucson can help you. Whatever is going on in your life right now—whatever challenges you’re facing, however difficult life may be—our mental health professionals can help you navigate, heal, and live a happier life.
Scheduling a Counseling, Therapy, or Life Coaching Session at Thriveworks Tucson, AZ
The healthcare providers at Thriveworks Tucson are dedicated to offering their clients holistic and personalized care. They understand that each person has unique needs and requires unique treatment—but most importantly, they understand that each person has the ability to overcome whatever challenge they may be facing.
Are you ready to take that step toward healing? We understand that scheduling a therapy session can sound like a challenge in and of itself. For that reason, we make the process a simple one. All you have to do is give Thriveworks Tucson a call, and you can expect the rest to unfold with ease. Here’s how:
- If you so desire, you could meet with a therapist, counselor, or life coach the very next day. Many new patients have their first session within 24 hours of talking to a scheduling specialist.
- You can also choose to schedule an evening or weekend appointment—our providers are flexible, they get that sometimes people can’t make the “normal” hours work.
- The professionals at Thriveworks Tucson are credentialed with many insurance companies, meaning we accept a wide variety of insurance plans.
Let’s go on this journey together. Call Thriveworks Tucson today to schedule a counseling, coaching, or therapy session.