Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Bethesda – Find a Therapist
A huge challenge for many is asking for help. What we often don’t realize, though, is that the failure to swallow one’s pride and admit they need help only creates more hurdles. If you are struggling in your life, reach out for help.
The providers at Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Bethesda are the best of the best. They are equipped with impressive skills and experience, which enables them to guide you on a successful mental health journey. Each counselor specializes in a given area—we have cognitive behavioral therapists, depression counselors, child therapists, psychologists, anxiety therapists, couples counselors, psychiatrists, and more on staff who are ready to offer care to clients.
If you are interested in working with a mental health professional at our office, you can call today to book an appointment.
What Mental Health Services Are Offered at Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Bethesda?
Counseling or therapy can help anyone who is willing to embrace it. Here’s a list of the main mental health services offered at Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Bethesda:
- Individual counseling
- Couples therapy/marriage counseling
- Family counseling
- Child therapy and teen counseling
- Psychiatry and medication management
Through counseling, therapy, and/or psychiatry services, we help with a range of mental health conditions and other challenges, including:
- Eating disorders
- LGBTQ+ issues
- Relationship problems
- Sexual abuse/issues
- Sleep problems
Our providers — from therapists/counselors to psychologists, psychiatrists, and nurse practitioners — specialize in a range of counseling approaches, but they’ll cater your treatment to your unique preferences and needs. They might utilize:
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT)
- Eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR)
- Acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT)
- Strength-based counseling
- Solution-focused therapy
- Christian counseling
- Emotionally-focused therapy
- Family systems
- Motivational interviewing
In addition, a life coach might help someone to…
- Explore different career paths
- Set new goals
- Stay accountable
- Feel meaningful again
Call Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Bethesda today to find out more about our services.
Talk to an Experienced Psychiatrist Online at Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Bethesda
If you’re struggling with your mental health and don’t know where to turn, consider speaking to a licensed psychiatrist. A psychiatrist is a medical doctor that specializes in diagnosing, treating, and preventing mental and emotional disorders.
There can be many factors that contribute to a mental health concern, including genetics, major life events, and even one’s own thoughts and feelings. As medical doctors, psychiatrists can evaluate your condition based on these factors and provide a number of treatment options depending on the nature of your concerns. They can prescribe medication if needed, provide psychotherapy, and help clients develop more effective coping skills.
Many clients who struggle with their mental health can benefit from psychiatry counseling. If you’d like to make an online therapy appointment with a qualified psychiatrist, Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Bethesda is standing by.
Mental Health Help at Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Bethesda: Schedule an Appointment Today
Thriveworks isn’t like other counseling practices. In fact, we strive to set ourselves apart from other counseling practices by offering premium mental health services. This means that we provide exceptional care every step of the way. Here’s how we stand out:
- Outstanding customer care: When you call in to book your appointment, a scheduling specialist will assist you. They’ll gather some basic information and then help to set you up with the provider who is the best fit for you. For example, if you are looking for depression help, they will look for a provider in your area who specializes in depression counseling.
- Flexible appointments: We don’t just offer your average daytime, weekly appointments. We offer evening and weekend appointments, too! Because we understand that some people cannot make it in during the week with work, kids, or due to other responsibilities.
- Insurance partnership: Furthermore, we partner with many different insurances to ensure that you can receive the mental health care you’re looking for without issue.
- Excellent providers: Finally, the providers at Thriveworks are the best of the best. These professionals possess the skills, training, and experience needed to help you find success in counseling, therapy, or life coaching.
If you’re looking for mental health help, look no further. Call us today to schedule an appointment with one of our counselors, psychotherapists, clinical psychologists, family therapists, marriage counselors, social workers, psychiatrists, or life coaches. We have in-person and online counseling therapy sessions to choose from. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Where Is Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Bethesda Located?
Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Bethesda is located at 4401 E W Hwy #504, Bethesda, MD 20814, near Bethesda Chevy Chase High School.
If you have trouble finding our office or have any questions about how to get here, please don’t hesitate to reach out!