Counselors and Therapists in Bethesda, MD—Counseling, Therapy, and Life Coaching
A huge challenge for many is asking for help. What we often don’t realize, though, is that the failure to swallow one’s pride and admit they need help only creates more hurdles. So, if you are struggling in your life, reach out for help. A counselor, therapist, or life coach at Thriveworks Bethesda will extend a helping hand and prove valuable to your life.
“Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times,
if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
The providers at Thriveworks Bethesda are the best of the best. They are equipped with impressive skills and experience, which enables them to guide you on a successful mental health journey. Each counselor and therapist specializes in a given area—we have cognitive behavioral therapists, depression counselors, child therapists, couples counselors and more, on staff who are ready to offer individualized care to clients.
If you are interested in working with a mental health professional at Thriveworks Bethesda, you can call today to book an appointment.
Counseling Works: Who Can It Help?
Counseling or therapy can help anyone who is willing to embrace it. In other words, anyone can benefit from working with a skilled, caring mental health professional, so long as they put in the effort. This includes those who might be struggling with a mental illness like depression or anxiety, as well as those who are simply feeling a little down or unfulfilled lately. Here’s a list comprised of common topics addressed in counseling:
- Depression and anxiety
- Trauma or PTSD
- Other mental illnesses
- Low self-esteem
- Grief and loss
- Feelings of worthlessness
- Relationship problems
- Suicidal thoughts
If you’re facing another challenge that did not make it onto this list, that’s okay. As we mentioned earlier, counseling can help anyone who is willing to embrace it. That said, a life coach might be a better fit for you, depending on what it is you’d like help with. While counselors and therapists dedicate their work to helping clients improve their mental health, life coaches dedicate their work to helping clients find greater success. A life coach might help someone to…
- Explore different career paths
- Embrace a new hobby
- Set new goals
- Stay accountable
- Find new fulfillment in life
- Feel meaningful again
The above might help you determine whether counseling, therapy, or life coaching is the right fit for you. If you still aren’t sure, though, that’s okay too! Call Thriveworks Bethesda today to find out more about our services.
Mental Health Help at Thriveworks Bethesda: Schedule an Appointment Today
Thriveworks isn’t like other counseling practices. In fact, we strive to set ourselves apart from other counseling practices by offering premium mental health services. This means that we provide exceptional care every step of the way. Here’s how we stand out:
- Outstanding customer care: When you call in to book your appointment, a scheduling specialist will assist you. They’ll gather some basic information and then help to set you up with the provider who is the best fit for you. For example, if you are looking for depression help, they will look for a provider in your area who specializes in depression counseling.
- Flexible appointments: We don’t just offer your average daytime, weekly appointments. We offer evening and weekend appointments, too! Because we understand that some people cannot make it in during the week with work, kids, or due to other responsibilities.
- Insurance partnership: Furthermore, we partner with many different insurances to ensure that you can receive the mental health care you’re looking for without issue.
- Excellent providers: Finally, the providers at Thriveworks are the best of the best. These professionals possess the skills, training, and experience needed to help you find success in counseling, therapy, or life coaching.
If you’re looking for mental health help, look no further. Call us today to schedule an appointment with one of our counselors, therapists, or life coaches. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Our Clients Get More
We call this The Thriveworks Difference
|Thriveworks||Typical Counseling Practice|
|Offices open early and late|
|Same- or next-day appointments|
|Appointments start on time||Unlikely|
|Care at 100+ locations|
|Phone access to your provider between sessions|
|Email access to your provider between sessions|
|Providers that accept major insurance plans|
|Online counseling opportunities||Unlikely|
|Ask-a-coach 24hr Q&A|
|Exclusive video content|
|Counselor-moderated community discussion|
|Ultra-flexible 23.5hr cancellations|
|A free e-copy of “Leaving Depression Behind”|