If you are struggling and think that you could benefit from the help and support of a mental health professional, reach out to Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Bensalem. We have skilled therapists who want nothing more than to help you live a happier, healthier life. Give us a call today to schedule an appointment and begin a new mental health journey in in-person or online counseling therapy.
How Are Mental Health Services Beneficial?
Everyone’s experience in counseling or therapy is different. The counselors, psychologists, and therapists at Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Bensalem will get to know you and then come up with an individualized plan of care that will best help you. Their goal is to create a safe space for you to talk openly about individual, couple, and family concerns. No matter if you’re having relationship problems or just need an extra boost of confidence, our office can provide you with guidance.
What Is the Difference Between Therapy, Counseling, and Psychiatry?
Therapy, provided by our counselors and therapists, addresses emotional and behavioral challenges using therapeutic techniques for mental well-being. Counseling, offered by counselors or therapists, focuses on specific issues and life adjustments, while psychiatry, led by our psychiatric nurse practitioners, involves diagnosing and treating mental health conditions with medication.
What Are the Types of Therapists You Can See?
While availability may vary, at Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Bensalem, we offer:
- Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSWs): Specialized in social work and counseling for individuals, families, and groups.
- Licensed Professional Counselors (LPCs): Trained to offer counseling services for various emotional and mental health issues.
When you connect with a provider at Thriveworks, you’ll be sharing your experience with an industry-leading expert; someone with the experience and professional insight you need to move forward.
How Do I Find the Right Therapist?
To find the right therapist or therapeutic approach at Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Bensalem, browse our provider profiles, or contact your local office at (215) 782-6844
to discuss your needs and preferences with our helpful support team.
Are the Therapists at Thriveworks Licensed and Verified to Provide Therapy?
Yes, all of our therapists, counselors, and psychiatric nurse practitioners are licensed or in the process of receiving their licensure.
What Are the Benefits of Online Therapy and In-Person Therapy?
The benefits of online therapy include:
- Convenience and accessibility from anywhere
- Reduced travel time and costs
- Comfortable and familiar environment
- A wider selection of therapists to choose from
The benefits of in-person therapy include:
- Face-to-face interaction and non-verbal cues
- No reliance on internet connection or technology
- Privacy and confidentiality in a physical office
Signs I Should Go to Therapy
Some of the signs you might benefit from therapy or psychiatric services include:
- Persistent feelings of sadness, anxiety, or hopelessness
- Difficulty managing and coping with daily stress
- Strained or troubled relationships with family, friends, or partners
- Overwhelming grief after a significant loss
- Frequent mood swings, anger, or irritability
- Changes in appetite, sleep patterns, or energy levels
- Unresolved trauma or past experiences affecting your well-being
- Struggles with addictive behaviors or substance abuse
- Loss of interest in previously enjoyed activities
- Overwhelming feelings of guilt, shame, or worthlessness
Don’t hesitate to reach out to one of our providers if you’re feeling any of these symptoms.
What Should I Do If a Loved One Needs Help?
If you have a loved one who is need of mental health services, you can help them by attempting to:
- Communicate openly and non-judgmentally
- Offer support and encourage them to seek professional help
- Research and connect them with appropriate resources
- Be patient and maintain a supportive presence throughout their journey to recovery
Our experienced therapists, counselors, and psychiatric nurse practitioners can assist—don’t hesitate to have the individual you love seek help and support.
How Much Does Therapy Cost?
At Thriveworks, we take most major forms of insurance, which means that many of our clients only pay $0-$50 co-pay per session. However, there are also self-pay options that sit around $200 per session (for both in-person and online sessions) depending on the service and location, for those who are out-of-network.
Schedule an Appointment at Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Bensalem
If you are struggling mentally or emotionally, consider reaching out to Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Bensalem. We have counselors, therapists, online counselors, psychologists, psychiatrists, and life coaches in Bucks County who are ready to help you address the challenges in your life and lead you toward a happier, healthier existence.
At Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Bensalem, don’t believe in waiting lists. When you call, a scheduling specialist will set you up with a provider right away—you might even have your first appointment within 24 hours of calling. Additionally, we partner with many different insurances to ensure that you receive the mental health care you seek. Other competitive benefits that we offer our clients include:
- Evening and weekend appointments, in addition to our normal daytime hours
- Virtual counseling options
- Exclusive video content
- Free e-books
- Excellent customer service
If you’re ready to schedule an in-person or online therapy appointment, visit our online booking portal or call us today. One of our scheduling specialists will help you find a day and time that best works for you.
We look forward to starting this journey with you. You deserve to live a full, happy, and successful life. We can’t wait to help you thrive.