Online Mental Health Help in North Carolina—Counseling, Therapy, and Life Coaching
If you had to give your life a “score,” the lowest being a 1 and the highest being a 10, what score would it receive? There are probably a few different areas of your life that you would consider: your job, your personal relationships, your goals, and so on. After a little deliberation, you then might give your life a high score—meaning you’re very satisfied with how your life is going—or you might give your life a low score—meaning you aren’t satisfied or happy with how your life is going. Or, maybe your score was average, meaning you feel alright about how your life is going.
Whatever your score, this question probably prompted you to think about what you could improve in your life. We don’t know many people that would rate their life a 10, as there is always something that we could improve. This is important to remember, regardless of your specific score. Additionally, we encourage you to take this a step farther. Instead of just thinking about what improvements you could make in your life, make some of those changes. If you need a little help, consider working with a mental health professional. Better yet, consider working with a mental health professional online.
Counselors, coaches, psychologists, and other mental health professionals dedicate their lives to helping people make these improvements. These healthcare providers have a range of skills and experience, of which allow them to help their clients with specific areas. For example, if you realized that your relationships could use a little tidying up or some extra attention, they can help with that. Contact Thriveworks Counseling to schedule an appointment with a compassionate, skilled provider who will design treatment with your needs in mind. Our team can provide convenient, comfortable care online by phone and video.
Perks of Starting a Relationship with a Thriveworks Counselor or Coach
Thriveworks isn’t like every other counseling practice out there. We strive to be different. To be more specific, we connect our clients with only the best of the best professionals in the business. We feel confident that these skilled, experienced, and caring individuals can truly help our clients live better. In addition, our clients can look forward to enjoying the following perks at Thriveworks Counseling:
- Appointments within 24-48 hours: Thriveworks Counseling works hard to offer new clients appointments within 24-48 hours of their initial call. We understand just how important mental health help is, and we want to help our clients access this form of help as quickly as possible.
- Convenience in the form of online counseling: As we mentioned earlier, our counselors can help you conveniently and comfortably from your own home. We have telephone counseling and video counseling options available (and you can schedule one right now)!
- Early and late appointments: In addition, we have flexible appointment options that include daytime sessions and evening sessions throughout the week and on the weekend. We want our clients to have access to counseling sessions that work with their schedules.
If you’d like to begin a relationship with one of our professionals in online counseling, please don’t hesitate to reach out. You can also book your appointment right on this page, which we will talk more about later.
Schedule Online Help at Thriveworks Counseling in North Carolina
As we mentioned above, Thriveworks Counseling sets our clients up with the best of the best mental health professionals in the area. Our therapists, counselors, coaches, and other providers would love to help you in…
- Depression therapy
- Anxiety therapy
- Couples therapy
- Marriage counseling
- Family therapy
- Child therapy
- Grief counseling
- Trauma and PTSD counseling
- Life coaching or career counseling
These are just some of our most common services. We can offer other mental health services, too! To schedule your appointment, please call us or use the booking widget on this page. You can choose any provider that is listed. We recommend reading a little about their specialties and then picking the provider you would like to work with!