Ari was forced to file for bankruptcy last fall. He’s still recovering financially, after having to start over from scratch. He feels like his luck has run out, and every day bears the weight of financial stress and worries about the future. He wants to reach out for support, but isn’t sure where to start; his friends have distanced themselves, and his parents are elderly and struggling with their own issues.
With nowhere else to go, and the chronic stress building, Ari feels like talking to a mental health professional could be the answer to the dissonance he’s experiencing. He hopes that by opening up to someone who’s trained in counseling or psychiatric care, he can get the professional insight and guidance he needs to find his way toward a better tomorrow. While the first session won’t solve all of his problems, Ari knows that it’s a step in the right direction.
You relate to Ari’s story; sometimes life throws a whole mess of problems our way, and we’re left to deal with the aftermath. If times are hard, or you’re at a point in your life where you want to talk to someone about your experiences, counseling or psychiatric care at Thriveworks in Morgantown, WV could help you resolve what you’re feeling. Our providers are industry experts, with years of experience in helping clients with a multitude of problems, conditions, and concerns.
Should I Talk with a Mental Health Professional?
Our therapists, counselors, and psychiatrists work to help everyday people manage their mental health concerns and conditions. Through therapy, counseling, and psychiatric care, our providers offer mental health services designed to help clients adapt to the real-life scenarios that are causing them emotional turmoil. You may find mental health services beneficial if you’re currently:
- Struggling to cope with and manage work or family-related stress
- Noticing that you no longer enjoy your interests, hobbies, or relationships
- Struggling to regulate emotions like anger or grief
- Feeling sad or hopeless for an extended period of time
- Experiencing issues in your marriage or relationship
- Noticing that anxiety and racing thoughts are upsetting your daily life
These are just a few of the many different scenarios that might disturb someone’s mental health. If you’re experiencing negative thoughts and emotions, your situation and its symptoms may differ. That shouldn’t prevent you from feeling like you can’t talk to one of our providers about what’s going on—by sharing your experience with them, they’ll be able to better understand how they can help you feel better.
Discover the Benefits of Online Psychiatry
At Thriveworks in Morgantown, WV, our psychiatric services are completely virtual, meaning that you can attend your sessions from anywhere. As long as you have reliable internet access and somewhere private to talk with your provider, you’ll be able to eliminate your need to commute to a physical location, and free time out of your busy schedule. Consider online psychiatry if you’d like to:
- Prioritize your own needs, even if you work a busy schedule or are a frequent traveler
- Want to talk to a psychiatrist, even if there’s no one in your immediate area
- Want to eliminate any anxiety that you may experience about talking to a mental health professional
- Find time to attend your sessions while working from home or watching after children or elderly family members
Psychiatrists are specialized mental health professionals, who are set apart from other providers by having a background as both a medical doctor and provider who is often licensed to conduct therapy sessions. For those suffering from more persistent or disruptive mental health conditions, psychiatrists are often the preferred treatment of choice. Call Thriveworks in Morgantown, WV if you’re struggling with:
- Generalized anxiety disorder
- Major depression
- Eating disorders
- And many other mental health conditions
Schedule a Therapy, Counseling, or Psychiatry Session at Thriveworks in Morgantown, WV
Go online, or simply call our office if you’re ready to partner with one of our mental health professionals in Morgantown, WV. Our providers will work to help you reclaim your independence and happiness from the mental health conditions that have been causing you pain. When you pick up the phone, you’ll be assisted by one of our scheduling specialists, who can help you with each step in the enrollment process. Thriveworks’ own membership benefits open the door to exclusive perks that other providers may struggle to offer, including:
- Same and next-day session availability
- Weekend and evening openings
- Email communication with your provider between sessions
- The ability to cancel for free up until 23.5 hours before your scheduled session time
- Our life coach Q/A chat, for those questions that can’t wait until your next session
Don’t delay seeking mental health services if you believe that you could benefit from talking to one of our therapists, counselors, or psychiatric professionals. Reach out to Thriveworks in Morgantown, WV for high-quality, expert mental health care from one of the industry’s leading providers.