Therapists and Counselors in Baltimore, MD—Life Coaching and Mental Health Services
The primary mission at Thriveworks Baltimore—of which we were built on—is to help people live happy, successful lives. We aim to accomplish this mission by providing our clients with the mental health help they need or could benefit from. We help individuals, couples, and families to make important changes in their lives and their relationships; we also equip them with tools for better managing the difficult challenges we might encounter in any given moment.
“Life doesn’t make any sense without interdependence. We need each other and the sooner we learn that, the better for us all.” –Erik Erikson
If you see the value that you could find in working with a therapist, counselor, psychologist, or life coach, reach out to Thriveworks Baltimore. We are here and eager to help you work through current challenges and prepare for stressful or strenuous situations you might run into later. To schedule your appointment, simply give us a call.
How Can a Counselor, Therapist, or Psychologist Help Me?
The mental health professionals at Thriveworks Baltimore, MD have a range of specialties and experience, of which enable them to help a variety of clients, all with unique needs. Here are a few examples of how a counselor, therapist, or psychologist could help you:
- Managing a mental illness: Developing and understanding symptoms of a mental illness is a feat in and of itself. Now, throw in learning to manage or recover your mental illness and you’ve got a really big challenge on your hands. Fortunately, there are professionals who can offer a diagnosis as well as treatment for a range of mental illnesses including depression and anxiety. The therapists, counselors, and psychologists at Thriveworks Baltimore can help you better understand, cope with, and manage your mental health condition.
- Dealing with an unruly teen: There’s no question that living with a difficult teenager can be draining, frustrating, and challenging. It’s common for teenagers to rebel but it can also lead to more serious trouble. If you need help talking to your teen about their behavior or you’re considering setting them up with a professional, Thriveworks Baltimore is here to help.
- Saving or strengthening your marriage. Marriage can feel like an uphill battle. If your feelings have started to wane since the day you said your vows, know that our marriage counselors are here to assist you. There are many reasons couples “lose feelings” for each other or find distance between them. They may be throwing thoughtless words around, or lies and half-truths may have come between them. Our marriage counselors and couples therapists can help couples break down the true problems and strengthen their relationship. We can help encourage and create open, honest lines of communication. Our experts can help both partners see their issues in a new light. Counseling can help you decide for yourself what the right path is to move forward.
- Managing stress and strain from caregiving: Caregivers need support, too. If you’re here because you’re thinking of someone in your life who needs help, take a moment to ask yourself this: do you need help too? Caring for someone who’s struggling can take a significant toll. If you’re ready to create healthy boundaries and heal from the stress you’ve been dealing with, Thriveworks Baltimore is here to help.
If you think you could use a little help or support in working through the above, we are here and happy to help. If you’d like a little help or support in working through a totally separate challenge, we’re here and happy to help with that too! Remember, we are here to help you live a happy, successful life. And we’ll do whatever we can to help you get there.
What If a Loved One Needs Mental Health Help?
It can feel impossible to know how to help a loved one when they’re struggling. It can leave you feeling lonely and frustrated. If you’re looking for help with your spouse, child, or another friend or family member, know that Thriveworks Baltimore is here to offer our assistance and support.
It’s important that you know helping a loved one is never your responsibility. It may be something you choose to do because you love them but you should not take it to heart if they refuse your help or decide against receiving mental health treatment. If you let them know you’re worried, suggest they get help, and then provide them with options, you have done everything you can do!
Work with a Mental Health Professional at Thriveworks Baltimore, MD
If you’re ready to schedule an appointment with a therapist, counselor, psychologist, or life coach at Thriveworks Baltimore, we’re ready too! Just give our office a call. You can look forward to the following:
- Quick and flexible scheduling
- In-person and online counseling opportunities
- A partnership with a skilled, caring mental health professional
- Excellent customer service and support
We hope to hear from you soon and so look forward to meeting with you. Remember: to set up your session, just give us a call.
Our Clients Get More
We call this The Thriveworks Difference
|Thriveworks||Typical Counseling Practice|
|Offices open early and late|
|Same- or next-day appointments|
|Appointments start on time||Unlikely|
|Care at 100+ locations|
|Phone access to your provider between sessions|
|Email access to your provider between sessions|
|Providers that accept major insurance plans|
|Online counseling opportunities||Unlikely|
|Ask-a-coach 24hr Q&A|
|Text support via our Success Navigator|
|Exclusive video content|
|Counselor-moderated community discussion|
|Ultra-flexible 23.5hr cancellations|
|A free e-copy of “Leaving Depression Behind”|