Thriveworks Counseling and Mental Health Services in Knoxville, TN
When life is going well, the last thing we want to think about is something that could go wrong. But on our worst days, when we’re struggling to cope with loss, grief, or difficult and heavy emotions, it can be tough to see a light at the end of the tunnel. Going through hard times is inevitable, but the way you cope with those challenges can be better managed with the help of an experienced mental health professional. Just imagine the following:
- A close friend or family member has passed away and you’re having a difficult time moving through the grief
- You’re noticing a downward turn in your career and don’t know how to change directions
- You or your spouse has started using the D-word (divorce) in arguments
- Physical aches and pains are persistent and don’t go away even with medical treatment
- Your days are characterized by fatigue and an overall lack of motivation
Thriveworks is available when you need it, with mental health professionals who can help you learn how to process what you’re going through successfully. When you call us, you will speak to an actual person who will help you get an appointment for the same week, if not within 24 hours of your call. With online counseling opportunities and personalized treatment options, better mental health can become a reality.
What Mental Health Services Are Offered at Thriveworks Counseling Knoxville?
Here’s a list of the main mental health services offered at Thriveworks Counseling Knoxville:
- Individual counseling
- Couples therapy/marriage counseling
- Family counseling
- Child therapy and teen counseling
Through therapy and counseling services, we help with a range of mental health conditions and other challenges, including:
- Eating disorders
- LGBTQ+ issues
- Relationship problems
- Sexual abuse/issues
- Sleep problems
Our providers — from therapists and counselors to psychologists — specialize in a range of counseling approaches, but they’ll cater your treatment to your unique preferences and needs. They might utilize:
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT)
- Eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR)
- Acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT)
- Strength-based counseling
- Solution-focused therapy
- Christian counseling
- Emotionally-focused therapy
- Family systems
- Motivational interviewing
Book a Session at Thriveworks in Knoxville, TN
You go online to book your first counseling or therapy session. And if you decide to call us, you’ll be assisted by one of our scheduling specialists, who can help you with each step of becoming a new client. Thriveworks also offers exclusive benefits that other providers struggle to provide clients, including:
- Same and next-day sessions availability
- High-touch support 7 days a week
- Weekend and evening openings
- Email and phone communication with your provider between sessions
- The ability to cancel up until 23.5 hours before your scheduled session time
Don’t delay seeking mental health services if you believe that you could benefit from talking to one of our providers. Reach out to Thriveworks in Knoxville, TN; our providers are standing by to assist you in reaching your personal goals with confidence and professional support.
Where Is Thriveworks Counseling Knoxville Located?
Thriveworks Counseling Knoxville is located at 320 N Peters Rd Suite C, Knoxville, TN 37922. We currently share a building with K Town Tavern and are near the intersection of N Peters Rd and Marketplace Blvd. If you have trouble finding our office or have any questions about how to get here, please don’t hesitate to reach out!