Counseling and Psychiatry in Knoxville, TN — Mental Health Services
When life is going well, the last thing we want to think about is something that could go wrong. But on our worst days, when we’re struggling to cope with loss, grief, or difficult and heavy emotions, it can be tough to see a light at the end of the tunnel. Going through hard times is inevitable, but the way you cope with those challenges can be better managed with the help of an experienced mental health professional. Just imagine the following:
- A close friend or family member has passed away and you’re having a difficult time moving through the grief
- You’re noticing a downward turn in your career and don’t know how to change directions
- You or your spouse has started using the D-word (divorce) in arguments
- Physical aches and pains are persistent and don’t go away even with medical treatment
- Your days are characterized by fatigue and an overall lack of motivation
Thriveworks is available when you need it, with mental health professionals who can help you learn how to process what you’re going through successfully. When you call us, you will speak to an actual person who will help you get an appointment for the same week, if not within 24 hours of your call. With online counseling and psychiatry opportunities and personalized treatment options, better mental health can become a reality.
How Can a Therapist or Counselor Help?
Thriveworks Knoxville Counseling therapists are fully licensed and certified mental health professionals, with additional expertise in positive psychology and coaching. Our providers focus on helping clients reach their personal and professional ambitions and goals with personalized therapy options. But still, you may be wondering if your unique situation can be improved with a therapist or counselor’s help.
The truth is that anyone can benefit from talking to a mental health professional, even at the best of times in life. There is no standard set of reasons for why millions of people look to a counselor or coach for help — the list is infinite, but may include:
- Anxiety disorders
- Couples and marriage counseling
- Eating disorders
- Obsessive-compulsive tendencies
- Grief counseling
- ADHD counseling
- Child therapy
- Suspected abuse of a child
- Psychological testing
- Anger management
- Addiction issues
- Life coaching
- Life transitions such as divorce or loss of a job
Furthermore, you can trust our counselors and coaches to stay at the cutting edge of knowledge and techniques through the rigorous continuing education programs they participate in. Many of our providers are well-versed in cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), dialectal behavioral therapy (DBT), Humanistic approaches, the Gottman Method, mindfulness-based techniques, and more.
Online Psychiatry at Thriveworks in Knoxville, TN
Psychiatrists are medical doctors who are qualified to employ a mixed treatment approach that may or may not involve prescription medication. Psychiatrists can help those who have problems related to:
- Emotional regulation (i.e. anger management issues, or grief)
- Bipolar disorder
- Insomnia and sleeping problems
- And many other mental health problems
With online services, we make it even easier to get the care you need. We hope that you’ll find scheduling an online session with one of our psychiatrists to be an easy and effective way to improve your mental health through quality psychiatric care. You could benefit from online psychiatric therapy, especially if:
- You travel or work frequently, and can’t often attend appointments in person
- You like the privacy and security of interacting with your therapist from home
- You’re caring for an older loved one or frequently watching children
- You’re suffering from a chronic health condition or mobility issue
Our psychiatrists at Thriveworks in Knoxville, TN are looking forward to addressing your needs and teaming up with you to produce positive changes and real-life results to help you improve your mental health.
Book a Session at Thriveworks in Knoxville, TN
You go online to book your first counseling, therapy, or psychiatric session. And if you decide to call us, you’ll be assisted by one of our scheduling specialists, who can help you with each step of becoming a new client. Thriveworks also offers exclusive benefits that other providers struggle to provide clients, including:
- Same and next-day sessions availability
- High-touch support 7 days a week
- Weekend and evening openings
- Email and phone communication with your provider between sessions
- The ability to cancel up until 23.5 hours before your scheduled session time
Don’t delay seeking mental health services if you believe that you could benefit from talking to one of our providers. Reach out to Thriveworks in Knoxville, TN; our providers are standing by to assist you in reaching your personal goals with confidence and professional support.