Therapists and Counselors in Aurora, CO—Mental Health Care
Take a moment to think about the health care professionals in your life. Who contributes to your health and overall well-being? Most people see a family physician—a doctor who offers preventative care and who they may see when they are sick or injured. Many people also see a specialist—a cardiologist, ob/gyn, endocrinologist, oncologist, or another doctor who can give them more specific care. Many others also work with a nutritionist or a trainer as they work hard to keep their body strong and healthy. More and more, people are adding a mental health care professional—like a counselor, therapist, or life coach—to this list. When people care for their minds and emotions, they often experience improvement in their overall well-being.
‘Cause I still wake up shaken by dreams
And I hate to say it but the way it seems
Is that no one is fine
Take the time to peel a few layers and you will find
A smiling face can all too easily be a mask people put on before they walk out their front door every morning. Mental health care may help people peel back those layers and give people space to be themselves in their weaknesses and strengths, in the good and bad. Everyone need a safe space—a place to be themselves without fear or judgment. For many people, the counselor or therapist’s office is that place. From a position of safety, people can often make tough but good changes in their lives.
The counselors, coaches, and therapists at Thriveworks Aurora work with many clients in in-person counseling as well as online counseling therapy to improve their everyday life. Our staff has helped people who are experiencing frustration in their career, a difficult diagnosis, relational tension, and more.
Reaching Out for Help: You Are Not Alone
Have you ever heard the old joke that life only offers two guarantees: taxes and death. At Thriveworks Aurora, we would like to add a third guarantee: challenges. Life has ups and downs. The details will be unique to each person, but the fact is that challenges and difficulties exist in everyone’s life. During a harder season of life, everyone also needs an ally. Consider these situations. What difference could a counselor, a therapist, or a life coach make if you were facing these ups and downs?
- Your family packed up the only home your kids ever knew and moved across the country. Sure, it was to be closer to family, but your teens never saw it that way. They are good kids, and you are doing what you can to help them adjust. You are also out of ideas. They are irritable and moody, and you have no idea what to do for them.
- You are really enjoying your job. You like your coworkers and boss. The work fits your skills and temperament, at least, for now it does. But you are already wondering if this may be a good fit for you next year…or in five years. How do you plan out your next career move?
- The world turned upside down in an instant. Your best friend was here yesterday, and today, she is not. Ever since the accident, breathing has hurt. Every step takes effort. How could life ever be the same? Will anything ever feel normal again?
- How did you get so lucky? You do not know, but you will take it. Your head is in the clouds, so in love with your amazing partner. You have been living together for almost a year now, and you are thinking it might be time to talk about marriage. Is this the right time? Maybe. Maybe not. It’s a big decision.
- You know this little habit is not how you should be spending your time or money. You have tried to stop—many times. It started out innocently enough as an occasional stress release, but now, it is a daily thing. You hate to admit it, but it may even be an addiction.
Did you recognize any of these situations? Maybe you are facing something similar or maybe you are facing something completely different. Whatever is happening in your life right now, there will be difficulties, but there can also be help. Mental health professional like counselors, therapists, and coaches are often just what people need to navigate and heal from the hardship life throws their way.
Scheduling Counseling, Therapy, or Life Coaching at Thriveworks Aurora, CO
The staff at Thriveworks Aurora offers each client holistic and individualized care, in in-person counseling as well as online counseling. Each person is unique. Each challenge is unique. Each treatment plan is unique. The professionals at Thriveworks Aurora see each client for the person they are—not the challenge they may be facing or the diagnosis they may receive.
If you are ready to make an appointment, we are ready to work with you. We understand that life is difficult enough, and scheduling therapy should be easy. When you call Thriveworks Aurora, here is what you can expect…
- We offer evening and weekend appointments.
- Our professionals are credentialed with many insurance companies. That means we can accept many different insurance plans.
Let’s work together. Thriveworks Aurora has appointments for counseling, coaching, and therapy. Call today.
Our Clients Get More
We call this The Thriveworks Difference
|Thriveworks||Typical Counseling Practice|
|Offices open early and late|
|Same- or next-day appointments|
|Appointments start on time||Unlikely|
|Care at 100+ locations|
|Phone access to your provider between sessions|
|Email access to your provider between sessions|
|Providers that accept major insurance plans|
|Online counseling opportunities||Unlikely|
|Ask-a-coach 24hr Q&A|
|Text support via our Success Navigator|
|Exclusive video content|
|Counselor-moderated community discussion|
|Ultra-flexible 23.5hr cancellations|
|A free e-copy of “Leaving Depression Behind”|