Counseling and Therapy Services in Boston, MA (South End)—Mental Health Help Now
Can you pinpoint the most defining moment of your life? For some, a memory comes to mind almost immediately: A final conversation with a loved one before their passing; the first glimpse you caught of your now-spouse; a traumatic experience from your childhood; the moment your son or daughter was born. Your defining moment might be positive or negative in nature; or, maybe you have a couple of both. Your life is the sum of your experiences, which are both good and bad—something that many of us have a hard time accepting.
If you’ve described the most defining moment of your life as a past trauma, the death of a loved one, or another experience that is negative in nature, there might be some healing and growth to do there. There is nothing wrong with this; instead, assessing our lives in this way can help us to uncover some emotions that need to be dealt with. And in doing so, we can carve out a happier, healthier path for ourselves.
I cannot stand the words, ‘Get over it.’ All of us are under such pressure to put our problems in the past tense. Slow down. Don’t allow others to hurry your healing. It is a process, one that may take years, occasionally even a lifetime—and that’s okay. -Beau Taplin
Thriveworks Counseling is here to help people grow, heal, and work their way toward a happier, more successful life. If you are grappling with a past trauma, grief, or another life challenge that is negatively affecting your mental health, consider talking to a professional. Thriveworks has counselors, therapists, coaches, and psychologists in Boston, MA (South End) who can provide you the supportive guidance you’re looking for. To schedule an appointment, just call our office. We can get you set up right away.
Do I Need a Mental Health Professional’s Help?
If we’re being honest with ourselves, we could all benefit from talking to a counselor or coach. There is almost always an area of life that we could improve, from our relationships to our careers to our personal growth and success. That said, some people might be in greater need of mental health services than others. Consider:
- John and Ana fight to no avail every night. Their contempt for one another grows with every argument and both of them are at a loss for what to do.
- Alex is dealing with unfamiliar feelings of despair and hopelessness. He has no idea why—in his eyes, he has everything he could ever want and more. But he isn’t interested in any of it right now.
- Clare is so thankful for her job, as many of her friends are still looking for their first job post-college. However, she doesn’t feel super valued or appreciated. She isn’t sure if it’s the right fit for her.
- Adam had a traumatic childhood. His father was in and out of his jail, and his mother was always cooped up in her bedroom doing who knows what. As soon as he turned 18, he moved out and never looked back—but he’s reminded of the trauma in his dreams almost every night.
- Sam is yearning for more. She’s happy and satisfied with her career, but she wants to take her life to the next level—she wants to make the most of her time and build a legacy. The only problem is she has no idea where to start.
If you have a specific challenge that you’re attempting to work through, like the individuals above, you could likely benefit from talking to a counselor, therapist, or coach. Thriveworks Counseling would be happy to pair you with a provider who has the skills, training, and experience needed to help you with your specific needs and goals for life.
Schedule a Counseling or Coaching Appointment Today at Thriveworks in Boston
Have you determined a need to seek mental health help? Are you wondering how working with a counselor or coach might change your life? Call Thriveworks in Boston, MA (South End). We can set you up with a provider in mere minutes. In addition to talking to a highly skilled, compassionate professional, you can look forward to:
- Online counseling opportunities
- Appointments in the evenings and on weekends
- A 23.5-hour cancellation policy (we get it: life happens)
- Access to exclusive video content
We have other benefits to offer here at Thriveworks, too. To begin experiencing them for yourself, call us to set up your first session. We look forward to it!
Our Clients Get More
We call this The Thriveworks Difference
|Thriveworks||Typical Counseling Practice|
|Offices open early and late|
|Same- or next-day appointments|
|Appointments start on time||Unlikely|
|Care at 100+ locations|
|Phone access to your provider between sessions|
|Email access to your provider between sessions|
|Providers that accept major insurance plans|
|Online counseling opportunities||Unlikely|
|Ask-a-coach 24hr Q&A|
|Text support via our Success Navigator|
|Exclusive video content|
|Counselor-moderated community discussion|
|Ultra-flexible 23.5hr cancellations|
|A free e-copy of “Leaving Depression Behind”|