Therapists, Counselors, and Life Coaches in Fairfield, CT—Mental Health Services
Therapy, or counseling, helps people to address the problem areas in their life and ultimately live better. That sounds a lot like our mission at Thriveworks: We’re determined to help our clients live happy, successful lives. And we tackle this mission by setting our clients up with skilled, caring therapists, counselors, and life coaches who impress us with their knowledge, skills, and experience. These mental health professionals succeed in helping people understand, address, and manage the challenges in front of them.
“The only way out is through.” –Robert Frost
Working with a therapist, counselor, or coach can benefit you in many different ways. A therapist or counselor can help you process difficult emotions, manage symptoms of a mental illness, and build better relationships with your loved ones. A life coach, on the other hand, can help you set, work toward, and accomplish life-changing goals. Whatever it is you’d like help with, working with a mental health professional can prove valuable.
Here at Thriveworks Fairfield, our providers want to provide you with the therapy, the counseling, or the coaching that could change your life. If you think you could benefit from receiving mental health services or you’re interested in how it could prove to help you, reach out to Thriveworks Fairfield. Give us a call to schedule your appointment or to hear more about the services we offer, which include online counseling therapy. We can’t wait to hear from you!
How Can Therapy or Counseling Benefit Me?
In our humble opinion, everyone can benefit from therapy, counseling, or life coaching, and in different ways depending on their specific needs. For example, someone who has just recently lost a loved one could benefit from grief counseling, while someone who is experiencing symptoms of depression could benefit from depression therapy. Let’s dive deeper. Here is a list of reasons people seek counseling:
- They are experiencing symptoms of depression, anxiety, or another mental illness
- They are grieving the death of a loved one, a relationship, or a job
- They’re struggling to connect or communicate with their significant other
- They are suffering from feelings of loneliness and isolation
- They have a low self-esteem and feel uncomfortable in social situations
- They are experiencing suicidal thoughts
These are common reasons people choose to begin therapy or counseling, but there are plenty of other reasons to work with a therapist. In fact, even happy people decide to start therapy and find benefit in doing so.
What Is Life Coaching? How Does It Work?
Life coaches are different from counselors and therapists, in that they focus on helping people find greater success. Additionally, technically anyone can call themselves a life coach, as they don’t have to possess licensure to lead life coaching. However, the life coaches at Thriveworks Fairfield are licensed, qualified mental health professionals. They can help you achieve new goals and find greater fulfillment in life. Here are common reasons people seek life coaching:
- They’re struggling to achieve their goals
- They don’t have any goals and need direction
- They aren’t sure what career path they want to pursue
- They are looking to find new meaning in life
- They need someone to keep them accountable
Do you have a better idea of how you might benefit from life coaching? We hope so. And if you’ve decided that you’re interested in working with a life coach, give Thriveworks Fairfield a call.
Schedule Therapy, Counseling, or Life Coaching at Thriveworks Fairfield
We stand apart from the majority of counseling practices by offering premium mental health services as well as online counseling therapy. In addition to setting you up with the best of the best providers, Thriveworks Fairfield provides exceptional care by…
- Providing exceptional customer service: When you call Thriveworks Fairfield to schedule an appointment, a scheduling specialist will answer the phone and help you find the service you’re looking for. They’ll connect you with a therapist or counselor who can best help you.
- Offering extended hours: We know that many people can make it to the normal daytime appointments that most healthcare providers have available. So, we offer extended hours in the evenings and on the weekends to ensure that all of our clients can find a day and time to come in for their session.
- Accepting most major insurance plans: We want to minimize another big obstacle that stands in the way of an individual receiving therapy. We accept most major insurance plans to best ensure you can utilize our services.
If you’re ready to schedule your appointment with a Thriveworks Fairfield therapist, counselor, or life coach, give us a call today. We can even set you up with online counseling therapy! We look forward to hearing from you.
Our Clients Get More
We call this The Thriveworks Difference
|Thriveworks||Typical Counseling Practice|
|Offices open early and late|
|Same- or next-day appointments|
|Appointments start on time||Unlikely|
|Care at 100+ locations|
|Phone access to your provider between sessions|
|Email access to your provider between sessions|
|Providers that accept major insurance plans|
|Online counseling opportunities||Unlikely|
|Ask-a-coach 24hr Q&A|
|Text support via our Success Navigator|
|Exclusive video content|
|Counselor-moderated community discussion|
|Ultra-flexible 23.5hr cancellations|
|A free e-copy of “Leaving Depression Behind”|