Therapy, or counseling, helps people to address the problem areas in their life and ultimately live better. That sounds a lot like our mission at Thriveworks: We’re determined to help our clients live happy, successful lives. We tackle this mission by setting our clients up with skilled, caring therapists, counselors, and life coaches who impress us with their knowledge, skills, and experience. These mental health professionals succeed in helping people understand, address, and manage the challenges in front of them.
Working with a therapist, counselor, or coach can benefit you in many different ways. A therapist or counselor can help you process difficult emotions, manage symptoms of a mental illness, and build better relationships with your loved ones. A life coach, on the other hand, can help you set, work toward, and accomplish life-changing goals. Whatever it is you’d like help with, working with a mental health professional can prove valuable.
Here at Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Fairfield, our providers want to provide you with the mental health services that could change your life. If you think you could benefit from receiving mental health services or you’re interested in how it could prove to help you, reach out to us. Give us a call to schedule your appointment or to hear more about the services we offer, which include online counseling.
How Can Therapy or Counseling Benefit Me?
In our humble opinion, everyone can benefit from therapy, counseling, or life coaching, and in different ways depending on their specific needs. For example, someone who has just recently lost a loved one could benefit from grief counseling, while someone who is experiencing symptoms of depression could benefit from depression therapy. Let’s dive deeper. Here is a list of reasons people seek counseling:
- They are experiencing symptoms of depression, anxiety, or another mental illness
- They are grieving the death of a loved one, a relationship, or a job
- They’re struggling to connect or communicate with their significant other
- They are suffering from feelings of loneliness and isolation
- They have low self-esteem and feel uncomfortable in social situations
- They are experiencing suicidal thoughts
These are common reasons people choose to begin therapy or counseling, but there are plenty of other reasons to work with a therapist. In fact, even happy people decide to start therapy and find benefit in doing so.
Work with an Online Psychiatrist at Thriveworks Fairfield
Medication management is designed to help clients manage their medication safely and effectively. Some of the ways that a licensed psychiatrist or nurse practitioner does that is by understanding what medication would work for you and your needs, how much medication you should take, when you should take it, and if you should or should not eat when taking your medication. We also take pride in being client-centered and want to be your partner in your mental health journey. If something isn’t working, you feel nervous about starting something new, or you have any side effects that you weren’t expecting or can’t handle, we want you to feel comfortable enough to bring these things up with us.
Before starting any medication, you should talk to your psychiatrist about any medications you are already taking, any allergies you may have, and any medications you have taken in the past. One of the benefits of working with an online psychiatrist at Thriveworks Counseling in Fairfield, CT is that you can speak with your provider from anywhere! We offer appointments via video chat or telephone.
What Is Life Coaching? How Does It Work?
Life coaches are different from counselors and therapists in that they focus on helping people find greater success. The life coaches at Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Fairfield are licensed, qualified mental health professionals. They can help you achieve new goals and find greater fulfillment in life. Here are common reasons people seek life coaching:
- They’re struggling to achieve their goals
- They don’t have any goals and need direction
- They aren’t sure what career path they want to pursue
- They are looking to find new meaning in life
- They need someone to keep them accountable
Do you have a better idea of how you might benefit from life coaching? If you’ve decided that you’re interested in working with a life coach, give Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Fairfield a call.
Schedule a Session at Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Fairfield
We stand apart from the majority of counseling practices by offering premium mental health services as well as online counseling. In addition to setting you up with the best of the best providers, Thriveworks provides exceptional care by:
- Providing exceptional customer service: When you call Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Fairfield to schedule an appointment, a scheduling specialist will answer the phone and help you find the service you’re looking for. They’ll connect you with a therapist or counselor who can best help you.
- Offering extended hours: We know that many people can make it to the normal daytime appointments that most healthcare providers have available. So, we offer extended hours in the evenings and on the weekends to ensure that all of our clients can find a day and time to come in for their session. We also offer flexible 23.5-hour cancellations.
- Accepting most major insurance plans: We want to minimize another big obstacle that stands in the way of an individual receiving therapy. We accept most major insurance plans to best ensure you can utilize our services.
Here at Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Fairfield, we are dedicated to providing accessible, uplifting mental health care. If you’re ready to schedule your appointment, give us a call today. We can even set you up with online therapy. We look forward to hearing from you.