Whether you’re facing a difficult event or a mental health condition, Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Clearwater has professionals who can help. We make it easy, offering you the ability to choose between our many talented, industry-leading professionals to get their help in prioritizing your mental health needs and addressing your concerns.
Talk about your mental health with an expert at Thriveworks today: Call our office or schedule online for more information.
Should I Consider Mental Health Services?
We believe that anyone, at any stage of their life, can benefit from talking with one of our providers. That’s because balancing our mental health isn’t about becoming perfect or being too good to receive treatment. Mental health services can help anyone improve their quality of life and emotional regulation. At Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Clearwater our providers can help you accomplish your goals and find relief from what’s troubling you.
Though everyone’s needs and situational circumstances are different, our therapists, counselors, and psychiatrists can help you to better manage both mental health conditions and other mental health challenges, as you can see from our lists above.
What Is the Difference Between Therapy, Counseling, and Psychiatry?
Therapy, provided by our counselors and therapists, addresses emotional and behavioral challenges using therapeutic techniques for mental well-being. Counseling, offered by counselors or therapists, focuses on specific issues and life adjustments, while psychiatry, led by our psychiatric nurse practitioners, involves diagnosing and treating mental health conditions with medication.
What Are the Types of Therapists You Can See?
While availability may vary, at Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Clearwater, we offer:
- Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSW): Specialized in social work and counseling for individuals, families, and groups.
- Licensed Professional Counselors (LPCs): Trained to offer counseling services for various emotional and mental health issues.
When you connect with a provider at Thriveworks, you’ll be sharing your experience with an industry-leading expert; someone with the experience and professional insight you need to move forward.
How Do I Find the Right Therapist?
To find the right therapist or therapeutic approach at Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Clearwater, browse our provider profiles, or contact your local office at (727) 382-3452 to discuss your needs and preferences with our helpful support team.
Are the Therapists at Thriveworks Licensed and Verified to Provide Therapy?
Yes, all of our therapists, counselors, and psychiatric nurse practitioners are licensed or in the process of receiving their licensure.
What Are the Benefits of Online Therapy and In-Person Therapy?
The benefits of online therapy include:
- Convenience and accessibility from anywhere
- Reduced travel time and costs
- Comfortable and familiar environment
- A wider selection of therapists to choose from
The benefits of in-person therapy include:
- Face-to-face interaction and non-verbal cues
- No reliance on internet connection or technology
- Privacy and confidentiality in a physical office
Signs I Should Go to Therapy
Some of the signs you might benefit from therapy or psychiatric services include:
- Persistent feelings of sadness, anxiety, or hopelessness
- Difficulty managing and coping with daily stress
- Strained or troubled relationships with family, friends, or partners
- Overwhelming grief after a significant loss
- Frequent mood swings, anger, or irritability
- Changes in appetite, sleep patterns, or energy levels
- Unresolved trauma or past experiences affecting your well-being
- Struggles with addictive behaviors or substance abuse
- Loss of interest in previously enjoyed activities
- Overwhelming feelings of guilt, shame, or worthlessness
Don’t hesitate to reach out to one of our providers if you’re feeling any of these symptoms.
What Should I Do If a Loved One Needs Help?
If you have a loved one who is need of mental health services, you can help them by attempting to:
- Communicate openly and non-judgmentally
- Offer support and encourage them to seek professional help
- Research and connect them with appropriate resources
- Be patient and maintain a supportive presence throughout their journey to recovery
Our experienced therapists, counselors, and psychiatric nurse practitioners can assist—don’t hesitate to have the individual you love seek help and support.
How Much Does Therapy Cost?
At Thriveworks, we take most major forms of insurance, which means that many of our clients only pay $0-$50 co-pay per session. However, there are also self-pay options that sit around $200 per session (for both in-person and online sessions) depending on the service and location, for those who are out-of-network.
Call to Schedule a Session at Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Clearwater
Know that when you decide to call Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Clearwater to schedule a psychiatric session, we’ll help to connect you with one of our industry-leading professionals. Our counselors and psychiatrists will listen in order to address your concerns and work with your feedback to treat the symptoms you’re struggling with. Contact our office to get started, and someone from our scheduling support team will assist you. Perks include:
- High-touch support team available seven days a week
- Virtual video sessions
- Next-day appointment availability
When you’re ready to find relief and support from an industry-leading professional, contact our office for more information. While dealing with difficult emotions and mental health conditions is never easy on our own, the providers at Thriveworks may be able to help.