Therapists and Counselors—Mental Health Care in North Little Rock, AR
Each and every one of us can find value in working with a skilled, caring therapist or counselor. Maybe you’re dealing with unbearable stress and anxiety thanks to a hectic work schedule; maybe you feel stuck in an unhappy relationship; or maybe you’re just struggling to figure out what’s next and you need a little guidance. Whatever the case may be, a mental health professional can help you find your way.
“Asking for help isn’t weak, it’s a great example of how to take care of yourself.”
Sometimes it’s hard to ask for help, but doing so is actually a sign of great strength. If you need help overcoming a challenge in your life or you simply recognize the potential for growth, demonstrate your strength and reach out to us at Thriveworks North Little Rock. If you’re ready, our therapists and counselors are ready to help you find healing. Not only do they have the proper skills and experience, but the commitment and the enthusiasm to make your therapy journey a successful one.
Working with a Mental Health Professional to Overcome Challenges
Mental health professionals help their clients take extraordinary strides toward a happier life. Regardless of the challenge you may be facing, a therapist or counselor can assist you in finding a solution and leading a healthier lifestyle. Here are several common issues clients often present:
- Low self-esteem
- Negative thinking patterns
- Anxious or depressive thoughts
- Adjusting to major life transitions
- Feelings of loneliness or isolation
These are just a few examples of the challenges addressed in therapy. Whatever problem you’re facing, a mental health professional will use their skills and experience to support you. Let’s delve a little deeper into how a mental health professional can provide a healthy and beneficial intervention:
- Jess has struggled with a low self-esteem for as long as she can remember. It all started with the high school bullies who picked on her for being “too short and thin.” Now, it’s the women in her new office who seem to exclude her from their clique. Finally, after years of merely hoping she’d improve, Jess decides to do something about her low self-esteem and schedules an appointment with a therapist. In just a few sessions, she starts to feel an appreciation for herself again. And she can’t wait to see where she is a few months from now.
- Joseph has been preparing for this moment for the last five years. But now that the time has come and the ring is in his pocket, he feels uncertain. Is it really the right time? Are we really meant to be together? Am I going to ruin everything by proposing? For the next few months, these anxious thoughts rule his mind. Finally, however, he decides to seek out some help. In the succeeding weeks, Joseph meets with a counselor and talks through his uncertainty. He quickly realizes that his nerves are normal, and he goes on to adopt more positive thinking patterns.
- In just one single night, Alex’s life was flipped upside down. His best friend of 15 years has been gone for a month now, and he hasn’t been able to sleep since. How can he sleep with his friend gone? How can he continue living when his friend can’t? After repeatedly resisting his family’s pleas to talk to someone, Alex decides it’s time. He starts meeting with a therapist twice a week and over time shows some improvement. While he knows he’ll never stop missing his friend, he also now realizes how important it is to take extra good care of himself during this difficult time.
Life isn’t easy. It can actually get pretty hard to manage, which is why mental health professionals do what they do. They understand how difficult (and sometimes impossible) it is to get through the tough stuff alone. Whatever is going on—say you’re struggling with a low self-esteem, you’ve suffered a difficult loss, or you’re dealing with something else entirely—they want to help you and they know how to help you.
Scheduling a Session at Thriveworks North Little Rock
Are you struggling mentally or emotionally? Do you think you could benefit in some way from working with a mental health professional? Thriveworks North Little Rock is the place for you. We’ll set you up with a provider who will offer you holistic and individualized care, based on your unique needs. All you have to do is give us a call, and a scheduling specialist will help you schedule your first appointment. Here’s what you can expect from your soon-to-be counselor:
- Experience: Our healthcare providers are the best of the best—they have the proper skills and extensive experience to help you overcome any given obstacle.
- Commitment: In addition to possessing the proper skills and experience, the therapists, counselors, and life coaches at Thriveworks North Little Rock are committed to assisting you on your journey to a happier, healthier life.
- Flexibility: Furthermore, our providers’ primary mission is to help you. To ensure they can accomplish this mission, they offer flexible hours: if you can’t make it to a daytime appointment, you can schedule an evening or even weekend appointment. Whatever works for you, works for us!
Let’s get to work! Call Thriveworks North Little Rock right now to schedule an appointment for therapy, counseling, or coaching.