If you can’t remember the last time that you took account of your mental health, you’re definitely not alone. Like many of us, you might find it hard to define exactly how best to maintain your mental wellbeing—after all, it’s not like your physical health which you can maintain through things like diet or exercise. Or is it?
At Thriveworks in Lawton, OK, we believe that mental health is something that can be maintained through a connection with a mental health professional, like one of our therapists, counselors, or psychiatrists. Finding our emotional balance is a great way to improve our quality of life. While it’s understandable if you feel unsure or wary about talking with one of our providers, doing so can be healthy.
Despite the potential benefits that our services can provide, we know that there’s still social stigma and shame attached to seeking assistance from a mental health professional, but these outdated views are changing. And they shouldn’t be an obstacle to those that desire relief from their mental health issues and concerns. Deciding to connect with one of our providers is the first step towards better overall health.
Why Should I Connect with a Mental Health Professional?
No two people are exactly alike; the same holds true for our clients. As thousands of people have already discovered, we provide a personalized treatment plan that’s designed to fit your mental health needs uniquely. Mental health services are a great way for everyday people to get relief from the issues that are troubling them. Our providers commonly help people with experiences like the following:
- Difficulty coping with and regulating work or family-related stress
- Difficulty regulating emotions like anger or grief
- They’ve been feeling sad or hopeless for an extended period of time
- They’re experiencing issues in their marriage or relationship
- Anxiety or disruptive, racing thoughts that are upsetting their daily life
There’s no need to worry if an issue or concern that you’re facing isn’t listed above. These are just a few of the many mental health concerns that our providers can help you to address and cope with. And when you share your experience candidly, our mental health professionals will be gaining the feedback they need from you to effectively team up with you. Your partnership will allow you to experience a more personalized therapy or psychiatric experience—one where you’ll play an active role in your own progress.
What Are the Benefits of Talking with a Psychiatrist?
Psychiatrists are a specialized type of mental health professional. Like the rest of our team of providers in Lawton, OK, they’re licensed therapists who can conduct therapy sessions; but they’re also medical doctors with the ability to prescribe helpful medication to assist clients. Their medical expertise makes them the go-to choice for treating more severe or persistent forms of mental health conditions and disorders such as:
- Anxiety disorders
- Major depression
- Eating disorders
- And many other conditions
Online psychiatry is a great way to get quality psychiatric care without having to throw off your busy schedule. It’s just one of the many ways that we’ve done our best to make quality mental health care available for everyone. There’s no need to avoid prioritizing your mental health when you can:
- Rest easy, knowing that Thriveworks online services still follow the strictest privacy guidelines from the APA and HIPAA
- Receive the same quality care that you would from an in-person session
- Connect with your psychiatrist from home, your office, or anywhere that has reliable internet and a private space to chat
- Still make time for your own needs if you’re watching the kids or elderly loved ones
- Get the mental health care you need, even if you suffer from mobility issues or chronic health conditions
If online psychiatry sounds appealing to you, then don’t hesitate to reach out to our office in Lawton, OK. A Thriveworks psychiatrist is ready to start working with you.
Schedule a Therapy, Counseling, or Psychiatry Session at Thriveworks in Lawton, OK
Dealing with mental health issues and conditions by yourself is difficult, but scheduling a session to get the help you need shouldn’t be. When you call to get the support and stability that a Thriveworks provider can offer, you’ll be assisted by our scheduling specialists. They’re available to assist you seven days a week, so whether you need help setting up your insurance to cover costs, finding a provider, or the right session time, they have your back. And when you’ve finished enrolling, you’ll gain access to industry-leading benefits like:
- Access to our Therapy Buddy app.
- Ask a life coach a question, with our Q/A chat feature.
- A fast response time from your provider’s office. Most of our clients have their first session within 24-48 hours of calling in for the first time.
- Flexible appointment options, including those in the evenings and on the weekends.
When you’re ready to start making a difference in your life by improving your mental health, Thriveworks in Lawton, OK will be ready to partner with you.