Licensure Supervision at Thriveworks Colorado Springs, CO
Thriveworks Colorado Springs has been serving clients for over 2 years, with over 500 sessions each week. We have 50+ clinicians on our mental health team who collaborate, learn and grow together through weekly consultation, monthly trainings and individual collaboration meetings. We have several clinicians who supervise Master’s level students completing their practicum and internship classes. We also have clinicians who supervise Mental Health clinicians who are seeking these licenses:
- CAC (coming in fall of 2020)
- LAC (coming in the fall of 2020)
There are many specifics to learn as a clinician which are vital to success in the mental health field. Clinicians can expect to learn and grow in these areas:
- Exploring and defining their theoretical base
- Growing in their Initial assessments and intakes
- Refining diagnostic skills
- Creation of treatment plans
- Refining case conceptualization
- Writing concise and efficient notes
- Learning legal and ethical boundaries
- Building skills in client retention
- Prevent compassion fatigue
- Become confident in crisis management
We offer several types of supervision
- Once per month, on a Saturday, from 9:00-12:00.
- Group costs $200 /group
- Group is worth 4 hours of supervision for each meeting.
- Scheduled individually with a licensed clinician (weekends, evenings or days)
- Costs $100/ supervision meeting
Additional Learning Opportunities:
- CAC certification classes and supervision coming in the Fall of 2020
- LAC certification classes and supervision coming in the Fall of 2020
- Ongoing classes on Cultural competence, legal and ethical matters and more.
Supervision is an experience that cannot undervalued. The opportunity to explore, learn and process with another professional allows a supervisee to grow personally and professionally. Personally, they will gain self-awareness of strengths, biases, and areas for growth. Professionally, they will recognize transference and countertransference issues and learn to how to respond in a healthy manner. In addition, tricky topics such as legal, ethical and cultural topics can be discussed in a safe and trusting environment.
If you are interested in meeting with a supervisor or joining our supervision group at Thriveworks, please contact us!
Contact our support team at: