Anxiety counseling – Therapists and Counselors in Colorado Springs, CO
There are so many things that we worry about. Even when life is going well, sometimes we find ourselves worrying about what could happen. We worry about our families, our careers, our health. Watching the evening news can oftentimes bring about fear that turns to us worrying about the actions in our cities, nation and even world. At times a person may feel anxious about everything and at other times, anxious about nothing at all, unexplainable anxiousness.
When your worry has gotten to the point of causing physical symptoms or keeps you stagnant in your life, it is time to get help. Living a life with anxiety is like having the joy of life being squeezed out of you. If you think you may be struggling with anxiety, you’re not alone! We can help – you can get relief soon. You deserve to live without the many symptoms that anxiety causes.
Do you feel unable to stay calm and still? Do you have tense muscles? Shortness of breath? Do you have excessive sweating? Racing heart beat? These are only a few of the many symptoms that people feel with anxiety
Anxiety can have a dramatic effect on a person’s lifestyle:
- “My anxiety is silent. You wouldn’t even notice a change on the outside, but I’m honestly so stressed I can’t even manage simple tasks. People call me lazy when in reality I’m just overwhelmed.” Healthyplace.com
“It’s sad, actually because my anxiety keeps me from enjoying things as much as I should at this age”. Amanda Seyfried
“I over analyze situations because I’m scared of what will happen if I’m not prepared for it.” Healthyplace.com
Do you or someone you know relate to these statements? There is no need to feel embarrassed or put blame on yourself if you are feeling anxious, it’s very common. Our experienced professionals at Thriveworks Colorado Springs will listen to your concerns, then develop a plan for minimizing the anxiety and its impact on your life. Call Thriveworks Colorado Springs to make an appointment! 719-266-3919
Why choose Thriveworks?
Thriveworks Colorado Springs providers are leaders in the field, up to date on the current concerns and treatments. Whether your anxiety is keeping you from your full potential or you have a serious disorder, we are ready to help.
Common concerns when searching for mental health support:
I’m so busy, I don’t have time…
- Our convenient location, near Powers and Research, makes for a short commute. Also, 97% of our appointments begin on time, so you won’t have to wait.
I’m not able to leave school or work….
- No problem! We have appointments available in the evenings and weekends
Is there a waiting list?
- No way! We want to see you when you need to be seen. We will schedule with you within 24 hours of your call, if you’d like.
Do we take insurance?
- Of course! We are in the process of being credentialed with several insurance panels. We will post updates as we are credentialed. Thanks for your patience with this.
What if I need to touch base with my provider after my scheduled appointment?
- Contact us! We will respond within 24-48 hours via phone or email.
I’ve had a bad experience with mental health providers….
- You can trust our expertise in mental health. You may also enjoy our friendly, genuine and responsive natures.
If you’d like to read more about types of anxiety and types of therapy that treat anxiety, check out this resource:
Call Thriveworks Colorado Springs, 719-266-3919 to schedule an appointment!