Connecting Couples Workshop at Thriveworks in Colorado Springs, CO
Relationships can feel amazing, with high emotions of love, respect, care and concern. However, relationships can also leave us feeling hopeless and confused. It’s inevitable that at some point during a relationship, there will be disagreements and conflicts. We wonder if it’s possible to return to a healthy functioning relationship again. The good news is that – YES! – you can and you will. We have seen several relationships return to a healthy state or even a “better than ever” state!
Since you are reading this page, maybe you are thinking about leaving the relationship. In some cases, this may be best, in other cases, counseling can work the kinks out and bring back respect, love, appreciation and fun. You’ve put so much time and energy into the relationship, let’s work to restore it!
Many of us fall into daily routines, and forget to be intentional in our actions and don’t show our partner love and respect. Possibly, your situation involves a partner being unfaithful. Since trust is a cornerstone of a relationship, this can be very difficult. However, contrary to many beliefs, this doesn’t have to bust a relationship apart. We believe relationships can be resilient, growing stronger than ever after hardships.
“Connecting Couples” is a workshop that provides tips and strategies to help couples navigate their unique relationship. The workshop helps couples to:
- Stay positive through challenging times.
- Recognize patterns in communication, validation and empathy
- Manage stress.
- Build Intimacy
- Manage anxiety of the unknown
- Create ways to stay connected with your partner and family
What Can I Expect at a Connecting Couples Workshop at Thriveworks?
- The workshop is hosted online, through interactive video while we are under the statewide stay-at-home order. Attendees simply click a link from their device and join the online workshop.
- Either one member of the couple or both members of the couple may attend.
- There will be 8-15 attendees with the instructor who will lead the class.
- The class is intellectual: The instructor will explain concepts of relationships through lecture.
- The class is experiential: Attendees have the choice to engage in activities to try out the newly learned concepts.
Call: 719-266-3919 for Details