Life Coaches in Bensalem, PA—Life Coaching, Goal Setting Help
Many of us struggle with sticking to our goals and achieving them by the desired date. Each day, instead of making progress, we tell ourselves that there’s no harm done in waiting just one more day to get started. We get caught up in our responsibilities and the stresses of our day to day routine. And as a result, we lack the fulfillment we’d receive from achieving meaningful goals and finding greater success in life.
“The victory of success is half won when one gains the habit of setting and achieving goals.” –Og Mandino
Did you know that you don’t have to figure out the whole goal-setting thing by yourself? There are professionals dedicated to helping people set and achieve realistic goals that benefit their lives. These professionals are called life coaches and their job is to help you achieve a meaningful, successful life.
If you are struggling to achieve new goals, or you don’t even know where to start with setting goals, consider working with a life coach at Thriveworks Bensalem. There are life coaches at Thriveworks Bensalem that are ready and excited to help you live a better life. You can work together to come up with goals that make sense for your life; goals that will bring you greater fulfillment. If you’re ready to schedule an appointment, or you want to hear more about our services, give Thriveworks Bensalem a call.
Working with a Life Coach
You’re probably asking yourself if you really need to talk to a life coach, or if you could actually benefit from working with one. Here at Thriveworks, we believe that everyone can find value in working with a skilled, caring counselor or coach. So, if you’re hoping to get more out of life or you need help setting achievable goals, consider working with a life coach at Thriveworks Bensalem—we think you’ll be glad you did. Our life coaches help their clients to…
- Brainstorm SMART goals
- Keep themselves accountable
- Stay motivated to achieve their goals
- Understand what they need/want out of life
- Find greater meaning and fulfillment
- “Trim the fat” from their lives
Long story short, the life coaches at Thriveworks Bensalem help their clients to find happiness and success. They differ from therapists and counselors who specialize in helping their clients understand and improve their mental health. If you’re focused on goal setting and achieving greater success, explore working with one of our life coaches.
What Is Life Coaching Like?
If you choose to work with a life coach at Thriveworks Bensalem, they will start the process by asking you a few basic questions about what you want and need out of life. Then, they will design your life coaching sessions to best help you. For example, if you identify a problem with setting realistic goals that you can actually accomplish, they will likely help you set S.M.A.R.T. goals:
- S: First, your goal should be specific, so you know exactly what it is you’re trying to achieve. For example, if you’re trying to run more often, you can’t just set the goal of running more; you need to decide exactly how often, how far, and/or how long you want to run each day, week, or month.
- M: Next, your goal should also be measurable. Looking at the specifics of your goal will help you identify the measurements. For example, let’s return to the running example. Consider the mileage or the length of time you want to run for and set those standards.
- A: Also, make your goal attainable. If you haven’t been running for a year, you shouldn’t set a goal of running 5 miles every day without stopping—that doesn’t sound very attainable. Make your goal something you can actually achieve.
- R: Your goal should also be relevant. If physical activity is important to you or you’re trying to be more fit, than building a goal around running is relevant.
- T: Finally, make your goal timely. In other words, consider and decide on a timeframe. How much time are you going to give yourself to work toward this goal? When are you hoping to achieve it by?
Schedule a Life Coaching Session at Thriveworks Bensalem Today
Do you feel ready to say yes to life coaching? If so, call Thriveworks Bensalem today to schedule an appointment. We have life coaches on staff who are ready and excited to get started. A scheduling specialist will help you to set up an appointment at a convenient day and time for you (keep in mind, we have evening and weekend sessions available). We look forward to hearing from you and starting this important work!