With Thriveworks, Online therapy is an effective alternative to in-person therapy services in which a client can speak to a Thriveworks therapist remotely via online video conferencing. Online sessions are just as effective as in-person treatment, but they can also provide added benefits like reduced travel time, saving money on transportation or childcare, and increased access to care.
Online therapy works much like traditional in-person therapy but takes place through secure video conferencing. Clients can attend Online therapy from any safe place they choose that has access to the internet, whether that be their home or another easily accessible place. Like in-person treatment, a therapist will work with their client to address their concerns, create goals, and establish an effective treatment plan.
Our Thriveworks therapists at Thriveworks in Boca Raton, FL accept most major forms of insurance, which means that many of our clients only pay $0-$50 co-pay per session. However, there are also self-pay options that sit around $200 per session, depending on the service and location, for those who are out-of-network.
Are you looking for therapy in the Palm Beach area? Have you thought about what online counseling could do for you and your life? You are in the right place. Thriveworks Counseling in Boca Raton, FL has online therapists who are ready to help you today. Many people in the Palm Beach, FL area find that online therapy is the right therapy option for them, as it is the most convenient option. To hear more about our online therapy sessions or schedule your first online therapy appointment, give Thriveworks Counseling in Boca Raton, FL a call.
Setting up a session at Thriveworks Counseling in Boca Raton, FL near Palm Beach is simple. Just give us a call at (561) 285-3503 and a scheduling specialist will assist you. Our Thriveworks team is dedicated to helping everyone find the mental health services they need and are looking for. Reach out when you’re ready to schedule an online therapy appointment.
What Is Online Therapy All About?
Online therapy sessions are simple: It’s just like a normal, in-person therapy session except you attend via video, phone, or email. These therapists are fully licensed, and those at Thriveworks Counseling in Boca Raton, FL have an impressive number of skills as well as knowledge and experience that enables them to best help you with any given challenge.
Let’s talk a little bit more about your online therapy options. As we mention above, you can choose to work with your online therapist via video, phone, or email:
- Phone therapy: With this option, you schedule a day and time to work with your therapist over the phone. You simply answer their call at the agreed upon time!
- Video therapy: This is like phone therapy, as you agree on a day and time to talk to your therapist who will reach out via video chat. This is a good option for those who still want and enjoy the face-to-face dynamic in a normal therapy session.
- Email or chat therapy: This third option is different from the first two in that it occurs over an extended period of time. Instead of emailing or chatting with your therapist for a set 90 minutes, you will do so over a more flexible time period. It’s just like your normal conversations over email or chat widget!
Many people choose online counseling therapy over in-person therapy for a variety of reasons, including convenience and flexibility. These individuals often find fitting a therapy appointment into their already busy schedule difficult. They find refuge in online therapy, as they can attend their session anywhere and don’t have to spend time traveling to the office.
Get Therapy Online: What Are the Benefits?
If online therapy is new to you, you might be wondering how it differs from in-person therapy and how it can benefit you. Here are a couple main benefits that bring people to online therapy:
- It’s convenient! Most people choose online therapy over in-person therapy due to the lure of convenience. Online therapy sessions are convenient in a way that in-person therapy is not, as you can attend your therapy session from virtually anywhere in the world… as long as you have access to your phone (if that’s the type of online therapy you choose) or the internet. This eliminates the struggle that is making it to an appointment before, during, or after work.
- It’s comfortable. Also, many people find that online therapy is much more comfortable than in-person therapy, in a couple of different ways. First, it’s more comfortable in the literal sense as one can attend it from the comfort of their home. Second, it’s more comfortable in a mental and emotional sense for many people who struggle to open up.
If you are looking for therapy near Palm Beach, and you are interested in working with an online therapist, reach out to Thriveworks Counseling in Boca Raton, FL. You can get therapy online today!
Work with an Online Therapist at Thriveworks Boca Raton in Palm Beach
If you’re looking to start a partnership with a therapist, counselor, or life coach, consider online therapy at Thriveworks Counseling in Boca Raton, FL. Would you rather work with a therapist in-person? No problem, we offer that, too! You can get an appointment scheduled today, just give us a call at (561) 285-3503 when you’re ready. You can also book a session online here. We’ll be here.