Are you struggling to understand or get a hold on your anxiety? Is a recent breakup distracting you at work and when you’re with friends? Are you grappling with the sudden loss of a close friend or family member? Are you suffering in any way, mentally or emotionally?
If you have answered yes to any of the above questions, we have one more question for you: Have you ever considered working with a counselor, therapist, life coach, or psychologist? Whether you answer yes or no to this one, we want you to know that you can benefit from exploring mental health counseling and therapy. This has proven to help millions of people manage the above problems as well as many others that we have not touched on.
Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to
carry or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.”
Consider working with a therapist or counselor at Thriveworks Peachtree City, GA. Our professionals want the opportunity to partner with you and help you make meaningful changes as well as advancements in life. They can do this in the traditional in-person therapy approach, or they can do so via virtual means in online counseling. Online therapy will allow you to make important progress in therapy from the comfort and convenience of your own home. If that sounds like something you’re interested in, call Thriveworks Peachtree City to schedule your online therapy appointment at (678) 383-1210, or keep reading to find out more!
Is Online Therapy Right For Me?
Just because online therapy is an option, doesn’t mean it’s the right option for you! While many clients have found online therapy to prove extremely beneficial in their lives, you might prefer to work with a counselor in-person and that’s totally okay. But we think you should consider the following first, to better understand what online therapy can offer you:
- It’s accessible. A major benefit to online therapy is it’s high level of accessibility. You don’t have to worry about traffic, time, bad weather, contagious diseases, or other external factors getting in your way of attending your sessions. With the answer of a phone or a couple of clicks on your computer, you can attend your online therapy session.
- It offers more anonymity. One major reason people choose online therapy over in-person counseling, is that they want to remain fairly anonymous. Sessions can be conducted over the phone or email, which means your counselor won’t even see your face! However, you can also choose videoconference counseling if you do feel comfortable meeting with your counselor face-to-face.
- It’s comfortable. A third benefit definitely worth mentioning is that you get to attend your sessions from the comfortable of your own home. Additionally, you might find that opening up at home (or wherever you decide to attend your counseling session) is easier than opening up at the therapy office.
These are just a few of the many benefits people experience in online therapy counseling. If you’re intrigued by these benefits and you want to know more—or, you’re all ready to schedule your online therapy appointment—give Thriveworks Peachtree City a call.
Schedule Online Therapy at Thriveworks Peachtree City, GA Today
We understand your suffering. We understand just how hard life can be, how hard bouncing back from life’s greatest challenges can be. But we also understand how to help you through it, how to help you achieve the level of health, happiness, and success you’re looking for.
If you think you could benefit from online therapy, reach out to Thriveworks Peachtree City, GA. We have skilled, caring counselors and therapists on staff who can guide you in online therapy or in-person counseling. Each of these professionals have specialties that enable them to lead you in…
- Depression therapy
- Anxiety therapy
- Relationship counseling
- Couples therapy
- Trauma therapy
- Child therapy
- Family therapy
- Stress management counseling
- Anger management counseling
…and other mental health services, too. Give Thriveworks Peachtree City a call at (678) 383-1210 to schedule your appointment, let us know whether you’d like to work with your therapist in-person or online, and we’ll cover the rest. We look forward to hearing from you.