Lynchburg Counseling – Mental Health Service, Therapy and Coaching in Virginia
NOVEMBER 1, 2014 UPDATE: Thriveworks is excited to announce our clinical location in the Wyndhurst neighborhood area has moved to downtown Lynchburg, and is now located located at:
1000 Jefferson St., Suite 1B
Lynchburg, VA 24504
Thriveworks Lynchburg Counseling is unlike any other counseling and coaching practice. Our highly-experienced and care-oriented clinicians aim to bring positive change and development to the lives of each of our clients through customized treatment plans. Our goal is to help you navigate through challenging relationships, career development and other life issues.
We invite you to thrive in life!”
Our company came about after our founder and CEO, Dr. Anthony Centore, tried reaching a counselor and the 40 numbers he called brought him to exactly 40 voicemails.
Let’s say you’re looking for a counselor or coach under one of the following circumstances:
- A close friend or family member has recently passed away and the grief is making
- The excitement of the wedding day has worn off, and your once giddy partnership has turned to resentment
- Social drinking has turned into a nightly 6-pack (or more) and your work and relationships have begun to pay the price
- Your child’s performance in school is getting worse, and you’re not sure why
- You frequently experience feelings of sadness, and your energy levels are always low
When you’re going through a hard time, like one of the scenarios listed above, making the choice to seek help might not come easily. Perhaps you believe you can handle it on your own or are embarrassed people will know you’re pursuing therapy. But even if you’re like one of the many already successful people who pursue counseling or coaching as a resource for further personal and professional growth, you should be able to find the care you’re looking for, when you’re looking for it — not after weeks of leaving voicemails and hoping to hear that one of the offices you called accepts your insurance or has timely session openings.
Thriveworks Lynchburg Counseling is different. We operate off a strict “no waiting list” policy, that ensures that when you call — no matter what day or time — you’ll reach a person, not an answering machine, and we’ll schedule an appointment for the same week, if not within 24 hours.
Our skilled counselors, therapists and coaches will teach you how to:
- Set and achieve goals
- Work through challenging relationships and other life issues
- Pursue and achieve personal and professional growth