Online Therapy Counseling in Lynchburg, VA—Online Therapists and Counselors
Life is beautiful and wonderful… but it’s also difficult. You can’t have the ups without the downs; you can’t have a rainbow without a little rain. These clichés (while overused) are important to remember. When we’re feeling low, they remind us that we can and we will climb out of our rut—so long as we take the necessary steps to address and solve the problem at hand.
Your present circumstances don’t determine where you can go;
they merely determine where you start.”
Sometimes, working through our problems takes asking for a little help. And while our friends and family members can certainly provide us with assistance and support during difficult times, often, we could benefit greatly from the professional help of a licensed counselor or therapist. Still, certain factors get in our way of receiving this help: busy schedules, lack of accessibility, and our own fears.
If you’re struggling to fit counseling into your current schedule, find a counselor with the right skills to help you, or get over your fears, consider working with an online counselor at Thriveworks Lynchburg. Our online counseling program offers flexible scheduling options, sets clients up with skilled providers, and provides utmost comfort in the therapy process. If you’re interested in what online therapy could do for you, just give Thriveworks Lynchburg, VA a call at (434) 528-3263 and we can get you scheduled.
7 Reasons to Try Online Therapy
Online therapy is a great option for many people, from those who can’t find a qualified counselor nearby to those who are looking for a more convenient option. Let’s delve into 7 reasons to try online therapy, which might help you decide if it’s right for you!
- It’s the convenient option. No surprise here. Online counseling offers convenience, as you don’t have to go out of your way to make it to your session. It eliminates the commute time and allows you to attend your session from home (or wherever else you might be).
- It’s comfortable, too. On the same note, online counseling offers optimal comfort. You can work with your therapist from the comfort of home, work, your car, or anywhere else that offers a quiet space for you to attend your session.
- It’s tested and true. Don’t worry, you aren’t sacrificing or slowing down your progress in therapy if you choose to work with your counselor online. Evidence shows that online therapy can prove just as effective, and in some cases, even more effective than in-person counseling!
- It’s affordable: Online counseling is an affordable counseling service, too. These days, most major insurance companies will cover online counseling services. If yours doesn’t don’t worry, Thriveworks Lynchburg has affordable out-of-pocket and self-pay options as well.
- It’s easier to open up: Some people struggle to open up to their therapist. Fortunately, these individuals often find that opening up is possible via virtual means. In other words, they’re able to open up properly over the phone or video chat.
- It’s fast and flexible: Online counseling also offers fast, flexible scheduling options. You can often call and schedule an online therapy appointment for the same day! You’ll also have greater flexibility in when you can schedule your appointment. You won’t be limited to daytime sessions.
- Reliability: With online counseling, you can trust that external factors like traffic, sickness, and physical disabilities won’t (most likely) get in your way of attending your session. This means you won’t have to go through the process of cancelling or rescheduling your therapy appointment.
These are all great reasons to work with an online counselor. If these benefits intrigue you, consider reaching out to Thriveworks Lynchburg. We can get you set up with an online therapist right now.
Schedule Online Counseling at Thriveworks Lynchburg, VA
We think that online counseling could be a great option for you. If you’re interested in the value and benefits you could find in online therapy, reach out to Thriveworks Lynchburg, VA today. We can get you set up with a counselor via phone call or videoconference as soon as today. Just call (434) 528-3263 to schedule your appointment. We look forward to it!